What Other Games Do You Like To Play?

Good evening all!

This is ment to share your love of other games. No matter the genre.

This is the opposite of a Wow hating thread, but all about loving whatever game you like or have liked in the past.

I’ll start if off with me being a pretty old school Nes,Snes,64,Ps1,2,3 Xbox, 360 fan.
Honorable mentions would be Gameboy (+color and advance) and later Wii and Wii U.

Played it all, between Super Mario, Tetris, most RPGs, fighter games and also the OG FPS games like Doom, R.O.T.T and Wolfenstein

Flag if you feel the need, I will flag too then. I support the flag movement

4 Likes

Gta and hearthstone tho ive been playing the saints row series again the last couple weeks too

2 Likes

GTA is solid. Saints Row is like Serious Sam, 190% silly fun :partying_face:

1 Like

I like to play Hide and Seek, tho for some reason when it’s my time to hide, I must be the best in the world as my friends always give up and go to the pub!

4 Likes

They got the right idea

…Other… Games? o_o W-what do you mean other games…? T-here is only one world… of Warcraft.

3 Likes

Though, both OW and hearthstone battlegrounds trumps all of these. Diablo 3 trumps them as well.

3 Likes

And D1 and D2 (d2 LOD!!) is still the winner.

Thank for you partaking friend

Borderlands 1/2/3
DOOM 2016 and Eternal
AC: Valhalla/Odysses/Origins
Adventure Pals
A Hat In Time
Wolfenstein
Far Cry 3 and 5
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Quiplash
Diablo 2 and 3
Tales of Arise
DBZ: Kakarot
Heroes of the Storm
Hearthstone (not very often)
Crash Bandicoot 4
The Witcher 2 and 3

1 Like

Cyberpunk…

My commiserations.

Currently playing through Sniper Elite 3 before playing Sniper Elite 4, then waiting for Sniper Elite 5 in two weeks!

1 Like

Warzone with IRL friends
Hearthstone if I’m bored and afk
Fallout76 for base building
Vampire survivors for afk
Diablo3 now and then
Duck game with IRL friends & Beer for a laugh
Valheim for base building and with friends

other than that i generally try to play games with my IRL friends as much as i can , too many to name

1 Like

Ok, maybe I will forgive and let you have gym bro Sisoki.

To you all: How are we feeling about all the Fallout games?

Again, I’m 2>1>3>the rest

Back in my day, we got Fallout 2 “for free”, it was included in one of the gamin magazines for 5€ or so :slight_smile:

Games I like to play or have liked playing

• Halo - From CE to Infinite

• Mario Kart

• Metroid

• Contra

• Street Fighter

• Tekken

• Mortal Kombat

• Genshin Impact

• Donkey Kong Country

• Need for Speed

• Gears of War

• Battletoads

• Ninja Gaiden

• Sekiro

• War Frame

There is a lot more, but these are the few that immediately came to mind.

2 Likes

It’s actually good after the latest patch.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConcernedSpiffyAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

We will see

Been playing the last expac of Age of Empires 2 lately, bless Microsoft for resurrecting that gem :star_struck:

Otherwise Fallout 4 is my old reliable, 2k7 hours and counting…

Redid FFX a few weeks ago and planned to redo Chrono Trigger at some point

And the occasional Timesplitters 2 on emulator :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m partial to the Elder Scrolls Series myself. Currently doing a playthrough of Morrowind with Tamriel Rebuilt in honor of the 20 year anniversary.

I also recently played through Elden Ring.

I’ve also played quite a lot of Microsoft Flight Simulator and I like Beat Saber.

I also like the occasional StarCraft 2, and now I think I’m going to try out Dune: Spice Wars.

I love playing games on my N64 and I really like Lego games lol.

I’ve also just got Elden Ring for PS5 so looking forward to giving that a go!

I have a certain fondness for point-and-click adventures (especially the ones that don’t rely on Moon Logic™), RPGs of all kinds, and X-Com-style tactics games. Lately I have been playing a bunch of stuff through Game Pass Ultimate, and some of the highlights have been:

• The Gunk
  • Human Fall Flat
  • Carrion
  • The Artful Escape
  • Inside
  • Rain on Your Parade
  • Streets of Rage 4
  • Deliver Us the Moon (except for the turning in that game, which sucked)
  • Omno
  • The Procession to Calvary (which I found hilarious as it is filled with stuff like this: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/230383149387874324/967451452907851816/2022-04-23_2_1.jpg)

I also really like playing The Long Dark during winter.

1 is fun but a bit short. 2 is great. 3 has some interesting moments. 4 is a much better FPS than 3 but is quite shallow with some very janky bits (https://www.xbox.com/play/media/W6ML56YF). NV is great. I’ve not played Tactics, 76, or the mobile vault management game. Although I am glad that I watched a lot of 76 during beta and launch otherwise I may have actually bought the turd that it was when it was released.

Any Bethesda game really, the bugs are actually an added feature, they’re so dumb and fun.
Looking forward to Starfield, can’t wait for it!