What Race would you be IRL?

Realistically I’d be a Forsaken, considering I’m completely dead inside! :point_left::eyes::point_left:

Nah but I’d like to be a Night Elf, since that’s the race I feel the most connected to from WoW. Second option would be Blood Elf or Tauren.

A Nightborne/Highborne
(or a Naga)

But Nathrezim would be nice too

Appearance wise? Blood elf.
When it comes to my character? Probably a gnome.

A Kul Tiran human, because I’m over 2 metres tall and weigh 150 kg.

shakes his head in disappointment

If i would be shorther then dwarf for me is the way to go, fat, beard and like drinking haha :smiley:

I think I a mix of a Elf (except ears) and a Pandarian, reasons are as follows: I am tall 185cm, and also i love to relax and eat lot of candy. :blush:

My psychologist would love this.

Serrathil then vanishes in a poof of smoke!

2 Likes

You no take CANDLE!! cuz Imma have bug nose and uglyh!

I am a Draenei to the core. They are the perfect description of my IRL self. Living in harmony with nature, immigrants, scholars, and love helping others. I look at any other race, or faction, and everyone else is just a stranger to me. I found myself with Draenei because like them, I moved around a lot IRL. I haven’t lived in a city long enough to call “my home.”

1 Like

Probley blood elf.
I mean i am arrogant, i talk down to people, I believe there is no such thing as forbidden knowledge(just dangerous knowledge), I got kinda pointy ears.
The only thing missing is a crippling addiction.

1 Like

Looks? Tall and lean, so I guess an elf.
Personality? Draenei all the way, am the good and helpful sort.

Tauren master race of course.

Pandaren. I love their heritage. I love how they live every moment as their last. I love how they enjoy to eat. I love their way of life!

Sin’dorei. Because that majesty is something unchallenged. Or Pandaren, because they are the most chill people. Everyone else is just… Meh. no offense.

Obviously stormwind human as far as apperence go, but if mine appearence reflected my inner side - it would be precisely night elves - precisely them, not any elven race from other universes. WoW NE have contact with nature, biology and wildlife (my eductation) but also dreamy, artistic side (my hobby and hope). Not to mention that I live nocturnal life too much.
Depending on what they do with Void elfes, I might have some common characteristics (as probably everyone - darkness inside, past troubles, affinity for darkness), but NE ones will always be stronger.

Looks: Pandaren or Kul Tiran Human. I am a chub it is true.

Personality: Probably a Gnome or Draenei, I believe I am a nice person and I work in IT so I am a techie.

1 Like

I like 5ft girls.

Height is usually a guy issue rather than a girl.

A Nathrezim
I would be a Nathrezim
Oh the fun I would have

Wait we can do non playable races?

Well my ex for sure would be a Succubus.