What server is best for newcomers?

Guys… I want to start a fresh new character that isn’t on a realm that has boosters everywhere you go, I know this might be a silly question but is there any servers that aren’t run by boosters that ruin the game?

Please advise a realm that be good for new characters!

Hey, I’m not sure how bad other servers are when it comes to boosting but I’ve seen very little (one or two people) over the space of a few months offering/looking for boosts on Hydaxian Waterlords. I only play alliance on there but assume Horde is similar.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen and read it seems we have less of it on the pve servers compared to the big pvp servers (and we’re still high population).

Just know that there are still boosting going on, but people are still leveling the old fashion way and they don’t spam general and trade 24/7.

1 Like

Judgement ally side, 1 guild, very active and raid… No boosters here unless you ask a guildy nicely :wink:

Stay away from Firemaw, it’s filled to the brim with Gbid/Boosters/Reserved kiddies. If it wasn’t for the raiding guilds I would never have came here.

I’ve been levelling an alt on Ashbringer (PVP). Looking for group and world channels are cluttered with boosters and boostees. I still find normal groups going to the more popular dungeons, and there are people in the open world you could do quests or pvp with. I also notice quite a few newcomers to the realm who do not have or are unwilling to spend money for boosts.

So, if you boosts advertising in the main public channels doesn’t bother you, this realm might be a good choice.

1 Like

Razorgore is pretty good, I’d say.

Anyone where people don’t spam “go play refail I huhhuhu me SMORT”

None i would say.

Yeah, Razorgore is awful. I was just kidding!!!

Try ten storms ally side. We have 200 active ppl left. No boosters and small nice community.

1 Like

You can still join this project on Alliance Flamelash.

Some of us already hit lvl 60 and doing some dungeons but alot (around 500-600 active ppl) are still leveling between 1-59. Yesterday had more than 200 ppl online in this project. Feels absolutely amazing.

Feel free to join us there :slight_smile:

Just go Ironforge.pro and avoid the lowest pop servers.

I wanted to be on a populated server, but not so populated I could not use my gathering professions properly. I think ZT (where I am) is already pushing that. Population 4400. If you like gathering professions I would not push for a more populated server.

Large realms will have a fair amount of boosters. Just stick them on your ignore list; you’ll be fine.
I find groups for all dungeons - including low level ones - on Mograine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.