What to choose - clone character vs BC deluxe?

So… here I am wondering what to do.

I have two level60s, one Alliance and Horde… Even before the Deluxe Edition was announced, I knew I have to spend some money, because I want to keep one of these toons in Classic era.

But then we have BC Deluxe. And this is quite a tantalizing offer, and that’s my other option. Instead of paying for a clone, one of my character remains in Classic, and I boost a new one for Burning Crusade. Deluxe offers not only a boost, but 30-day game time+mounts and toys (which I don’t care about too much) .

This is why I post this topic - wondering what to choose.

What does the boostee include, in a term of gear? Mount? Is it the slow one? Available gold after boosting?

Well, mount is likely 100% and will require you to learn epic riding before being able to use it :slight_smile:
Saying that though, I know a load of guilds plan on ganking everyone with the mount ;p
I just want the toys more than anything.
Shame it’s locked behind the deluxe edition.

Ya, that would suck.

I’ve never played Burning Crusade though - joined late WOTLK. Is the price for epic mount lowered? I couldn’t afford a fast mount in Classic this time :smiley: :smiley:

Not entirely certain, I forget to be honest ;p

Buy ridding skill at classic and mount at TBC.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.