What villains do you think we were wrong to fight?

Personally I think that the burning legion was justified in trying to sterilise the universe to stop the Void Lords. They would destroy all so the Void Lords cannot corrupt all.

So what “villains” do you think we were the bad guys for stopping?

NOTE: Sylvanas doesn’t count.

Illidan. Malfurion stole the love of his life and Tyrande taunted him by marrying his brother.

4 Likes

The kobolds. The kobolds have been fighting the void all along. You see this in Highmountain when you take away from their candle pile and void elementals spawn. All this time they’ve fought them with candles and stupid adventurers have killed them and taken their candles.

32 Likes

Awwww the poor Kobolds. That’s really sad

4 Likes

I actually didn’t think of this. Just took it at face value. We must no take candle!

Unless you are a shadow priest.

1 Like

Garry. He did nothing wrong.

8 Likes

All the bears! Poor bears being killed just because some guy wants a special bit of fur or a certain cut of meat that “might” be on 1 in 4 bears we chase and kill!

Won’t anybody think of the bears?

12 Likes

N’zoth. He just wanted to bless us with his noodly appendages.

3 Likes

Thanos…oh wait, is this just WoW related??

2 Likes

It’s not right pushing pastafarianism on people.

3 Likes

Arugal !
He sacrificed himself to defeat the scourge, and to contain the worgen after that i search of the cure !

I hope we see him back in Shadowland, he didn’t deserved that hatred.

He was a really great warlock in the Lore of WoW.
A mage of Dalaran that switched to become a warlock to save people.

He deserve better and i hope he will be at the scene once again !

2 Likes

That Priestess from Atal’Dazar, she’s there trying to defend her temple from Zul’s minions and then we go in there and kill her.

High Botanist from Nighthold. Dude just wanted to play with his plants.

8 Likes

illidan. By far the worst decision we had. poor guy sacrificed everything and then malfurion comes in and steals the girl too.

Azshara was another mistake too.

Also Garrosh, because everyone knows. Poor guy did nothing wrong.

2 Likes

The boss I’ve felt the worst about defeating is by far General Nazgrim in Siege of Orgrimmar.

7 Likes

I don’t think we were necessarily wrong to fight the villains we have, because if they got their way, Azeroth would no doubt be a worse off place. Though there are occasions where you can empathise with the villain, yet still have to put them in the grave.
I’ve always felt bad about slaying Dragons. Malygos, for example… he believed that mortal casters, such as the Kirin Tor, were going to doom Azeroth. Eventually we and the other dragonflight had to put him down because we knew he was wrong. The sad thing is, he wasn’t inherently evil - he thought he was saving Azeroth, which is something we’ve been trying to do all along.

2 Likes

Villains? Hardly. The murloc villages where you have to traumatize their kids to complete a daily quest. That’s messed up…

… and Sylvanas.

4 Likes

Illidan
Zovaal

Every draenei is wrong for being the alliance and this it was wrong to kill them. Cuz I love their tailed bums and I want a draenei gf who is also a demon hunter (4 horns, you know).

Feels like half the raid bosses you fight are there because they have been tortured or corrupted.
Kinda feel bad for alot of them TBH.

3 Likes

We have it here! the next artifact weapons will be candles. Candles are the key to saving Azeroth.

2 Likes