What villains do you think we were wrong to fight?

Hey dont you dare speak that way about our lord and master Malganis… Glory to his name.

Disagree he had it coming to him, don’t put the women on a pedestal especialy that one!

She is a lunatic, a disgrace to any wanna be queen her stupidity , arrogance and short temper are beyond tolerance and one who killed some of her people just because they disobeyed, she is pure drama queen and mentally unstable and she is nothing special for queen she is not even pretty you gotta be blind and have severe self respect issue to fall in love deseperately for that !

The thing we killed multiple time grossely looking like a draenei …, haaa yeah I remember him now didn’t he suffered his misery enought yet ?

He was a helpfull pawn, unwilling but still a pawn, thanks to him now both the crusaders and undead are gone, have at you and at him!

It takes more than a mere nathzerim to school a disciple of Machiaveli.

Ok you clearly are not getting the joke so ill stop now.

2 Likes

people meme, but garosh never did nothing wrong he was super self aware character and responsable. He never wanted to be warchief, thrall kinda forced him because he had more important problems, this was during a time where horde was going really bad and thrall just decides to disapear. Garosh told him he is a warrior not a diplomat and its not good idea to make him warchief. Thrall ignores this and makes him warchief. In their last fight garosh said “I did it for the horde, you made me warchief you left for me to pick up the pieces” thrall proceeds to deflects and kill him. Nice one thrall what an idiot! Garosh just did what a warrior does, fight and go to war!

2 Likes

Well to be fair, he did do plenty of wrong but as you said he never should have been put into a possition of power and he did warn Thrall, after which warrior do what warrior does. Would be cool to see him in shadowlands tought.

1 Like

Kael’thas, he did it for his people.

1 Like

Lord Jaraxxus, eredar lord of the burning Legion!

Wrongfully summoned into our world by a trifling gnome!!

Only to get beaten up by 25 people.

8 Likes

Any type of animal really :cry:

Illidan
Gamon back when he was killable (RIP)
Kael’thas (one of my fav chars)

Sounds like a bad telenovela… Oh wait…

1 Like

Vancleef, I always found it so unfair that he was turned into a villain
He was called upon to help rebuild SW after the second war, he solved this task very well in just 10 years, and then he and the people who worked for him was refused any payment. He was offered a high position job, if he would just shut it and play along. He refused to betray his men and walked out.
Riot started, the one where Anduin’s mom was hit by a rock and died. All those people was cast out from SW. Vancleef went to the outcasts, and had them come with him to the DM’s, offering them some sort of “home” and community.
And then we heroes went to kill him right infront of his daughters eyes.

3 Likes

I found this one more awkward than wrong. The fact she even had to do it. …i mean it was one horde ship against whole kultiran fleet…like why the fk were aliance even trying to run away? What was the point of whole zuldazar warcampaign where we sneak to horde harbour and sabotage ships? when all they need is one ship, plot armor and writter bias.

1 Like

Priestess Alun’za

3 Likes

Garrosh great. Didn’t match red elf theme faction blizz devs been doing . With his death, died the horde. Now you are barbielicious nothorde

2 Likes

its amazing when i first saw the fight between thrall and garosh i use to think thrall was doing justice, but when you know the full story and you listen what garosh says you realize garosh needed help he always said he needed help and what thrall does is just cold, erasing his own mistake never recognize what he did. its a good story.

1 Like

that one was sad. But he had an honorable end and died for his beliefs.

Plus, we brought him back later as a horseman. So, not a complete loss, but you got a point.

1 Like

The deathknight starting quest where you have to kill the person that recognises you always gets me…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.