What / Who do you miss?

oh man this thread </3

Sullivan, Palter, Rallen, Rae, Nethira, Croum, Dwobwyn, Zaeil, Slazse, Darrias, Cranston, Khazrund, Jack, Bulkbelly and so many more individual peeps that I just can’t quite remember the names of. Every single one of those peeps helped shape me and while some of them might not have left the game, I just fell out of touch with others.

I also miss the Stormwind City Watch, the Gutter Runners and Bane (for making Duskwood feel actually scary af to travel through).

4 Likes

I miss the Bloodied Crown (and some of the people who were involved with TBC in some other way). Some of my best roleplay memories were with that guild/those people. I know there’s plenty of members still around (HI THERE) in some shape or form (like myself. I play other characters these days) and I occasionally still talk to some of them, but roleplay wise I miss that time.

Also that was a time where I actually could roleplay often and that time is NO MORE alas.

2 Likes

I miss the old Dudflex, straight from the 'Go Dudflex
Chop up the soul Dudflex, set on his goals Dudflex
I hate the new Dudflex, the bad mood Dudflex
The always rude Dudflex, Weird in the news Dudflex
I miss the sweet Dudflex, lick the streets Dudflex
I gotta to say at that time I’d like to meet Dudflex
See I invented Dudflex, it wasn’t any Dudflex
And now I look and look around and there’s so many Dudflex
I used to love Dudflex, I used to love Dudflex
I even had the low poly shoulders, I thought I was Dudflex
What if Dudflex made a post about Dudflex
Called "I Miss The Old Dudflex, " man that would be so Dudflex
That’s all it was Dudflex, we still love Dudflex
And I love you like Dudflex loves Dudflex

3 Likes

I miss the Sunreavers, they’re on hiatos now I think. Always loved stalking them IC.

5 Likes

I miss the simple times of waking up and logging on WoW, and there were tons of people roleplaying and I wasn’t cynical about the players around me, actively engaging.

I also miss the times that the Baratide Naval Brigade, and Blackwind Marine Platoon gave me.

4 Likes

I miss a whole bunch of dwarves I met during an RP campaign (not pvp) in the Hinterlands during Legion. The roleplay was very enjoyable, and I never saw any of them again :frowning:

Solid bunch of people.

Hand of the Elders. F to the best Horde focused guild.

1 Like

I miss Mion’s posts on the forums, they always got me to smile.

On the server however I’m definitely going to miss the friends Sabina made, they’re still around but the thing is I really don’t like RP’ing as Sabina, she was a lazy creation on my part and I actually want to kill her off just can’t be bothered yet.

Maybe 12 years later she’ll come back for a re union, arrest the Senator of California and then die [this is a joking Deadwood reference by the way].

But yeah I’m going to miss her IC friends and some of the semi-crazy shenanigans she would get up to.

1 Like

Oh yeah, where did she go?

She got sent to Blizzard Pen, doing that hard time.

3 Likes

I miss some of the people I used to roleplay with; Deltia, Triss, Colton, Hileah, Geraldon, Avenfort, Fhayd and Arisholt, for example. Fun to RP with, but also kind and funny OOC.

They are hardly ever around anymore. :\

Yeah, that is a little strange.

Banned for making that thread about what is wrong with spam threads.

Which of course everybody ripped off later but for some reason they didn’t get banned.

I miss Dalfrin for his paragraph storms.

Noraleon/Erandith for being top tier belf RP (until he started slaying cougars in the wild, RIP).

Saretha for great OOC chats, hope you’re doing well in life.

Grogash and Hezaki for helping me with getting into Horde-centric RP during WoD.

Last but not least: myself of course.

2 Likes

Michael Dundee of the 21st century

1 Like

Well, there are plenty of folks I miss, but the problem is it’s been years I’ve seen those names pop up anymore. Most of them have moved to the more profitable pastures over the times or found themselves in the winds of life. Whatever that might be.

Some of them were from guilds that have been gone for several years like the stormguard, Stormwind City Watch or the Shield of Light. There was also few other ones, but the names escape my mind unfortunately.

Taelos is one of the names that pop to my mind which I wouldn’t mind talking to again. He was was a easygoing fella with great grasp in roleplay.

Misti, I don’t know where that name comes from, but I recall a night elf priestess I used to talk with during our raids in UBRS and plenty aloof adventures. Strange sense of humour, but it was fun nevertheless.

What else or who else. Adjusts head

I am so horrible with names, but in overall I’ve have had such many positive encounters in Argent Dawn past decade that It’s a shame that we’ve never had any further contact outside the game.

To whoever there might be from the olden times and times onwards. waves hand

Stay classy.

1 Like

Back in the times of the Watch and the Stormguard, Thistral had a stormie best friend called Ehona. They would chat and hang out all the time, and patrol through stormwind together as watchee and stormie. One day Ehona stopped playing, and I still miss her. Thistral has her name tattooed on to her shoulder. RIP Ehona. :frowning:

1 Like

Old Khazot and Grimlaugh, among a few others.

Few over from the red side that I miss interacting with, some who have probably left the game by now. Forgive me, I’m often bad at remember character names, so won’t be able to name them. I had fun on characters like Fuse Flarespark and Demzi Tinkerfuse whilst it lasted (not that the last one is dead IC, just on a shelf), the people I met and events I had.

Not even the seven kingdoms

Matowa is truly the Lyanna Stark of Argent Dawn

2 Likes

can you even remember her face?