What / Who do you miss?

So I don’t usually start topics myself and rarely even post, but I just got this thought and wanted to ask you guys something.

Is there a guild or an individual that you miss? A guild that is on hiatus that you keep thinking about or an individual that pops into your mind often.

For me it’s the Kaiju Tribe, the ice troll guild from a year and a bit ago. I never had the chance to join them, but the addition of the Elixir of Tongues and so forth keeps making me imagine the ice troll vs dwarf shenannigans that it would’ve enabled.

The guild leader, Zulzekka was also a delight to roleplay with. I recall specifically a certain time when on another character, she performed field surgery on my orc and dug out bits of zombie troll teeth that had been sealed inside the body by magical healing. Never before or since have I enjoyed laying on a table so much.

Anyway. The guild is still around on hiatus and I even saw a member the other day and had a brief chat, but it’s just one of those things that keep coming to mind.

So, do you have one of these?

5 Likes

Hello there! Nice see! Love the subject.

There are so many people I miss, whose name i might not have in mind right now… Like, MANY!
Aeldyn the Tidesage is one for example…
…i shall think of others, forgot to be honest…

I hope to meet them all soon. :heart:

Edit 1: Igsokk the Arakkoa… They were awesome.
Yarishka the Wholesome Kul Tiran…
Sailan the Night elf.
BROvin of Southshore, although i miss the character, still knowing the player, very awesome person. :DDDDD
Some individualss who RPed with as Kump when i progressed his character, long ago whom i really loved, but don’t remember all :sob: … I really miss them… Lilandra Valeroux, Tozuko, and others, which sadly i don’t remember. :frowning:
Marf the Dwarf, Jason Lane, Connie.
A Blackrock Mag’har i met in Ogrepowered, I don’t remember their name, but my character on ally side exchanged some words with him, which to this day i didn’t forget, so cool that was… But i don’t remember the name. :sob:
There was a Warden who i RPed with in before, but forgot her name also… Had a cool mog, the Legion crafted set, and used a two handed sword… Last seen her in Crimson Compass, maybe her name was Alidriel, or that’s someone else.
Montero, Harrowmill, Sorcha. Jon Rackfield.
And many others which i gonna mention later. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I miss, and always will miss, Crusaders of Turalyon. Those were my fondest RP memories. The guild and everyone in it!

6 Likes

Kallian.

I miss her so much. A trusted friend, a wonderful partner in crime, and one fel of a General to our Sisters.

Kal, its just not the same without you.

5 Likes

Fyne from the forums.

Davir and the Fablewind Faire, Kheira, Celpha, Aauiz, all those people.

They kept me sane and happy for sure.

12 Likes

Mirgrar. Just Mirgrar.

1 Like

Agreed in 10 characters.

1 Like

I miss the Eclipsion Blade :frowning:

5 Likes

After not roleplaying in WoW for a while, I’ve realised that I miss all of you. I miss you, Argent Dawn!

12 Likes

Ninth Cohort /Hilt of Dathrohan. Gave Scarlet RP a great reputation when it was around.

Matowa, she was the best grumpy, smug tauren there ever was and nothing in the world can fill the void she left behind.

9 Likes

I do miss the ceaseless cohort and Kay’zul quite a bit

A lot of the original members are still around, actually! Due to leadership issues two officers created a new guild which most members moved to (myself included), The Bound Protectorate. Of course members come and go but they’re still active and RP regularly!

1 Like

Erandith/Noraleon

Top tier amigo and there’s little I can add to that

4 Likes

<3

Me and the rest of the Lionheart usually hang around the building to the north-east of the Stormwind Embassy nowadays, if you want to visit.

1 Like

Definitely Fyne. By far one of the most helpful and constructive players on the forum to this day.

5 Likes

What a wholesome thread

3 Likes

:cries a lot:

1 Like

:sob: in ten characters

1 Like

Hrothgar Stonemug. May his grand trolling live on in legend forever more

1 Like