What will be the TWW legendary?

A legendary shirt!

with 3 gem slots, main and secondary stats and an on-use effect! lasting for the whole expansion

would give the wearer a visual aura surrounding them

1 Like

Im spiteful, i hope its a caster staff and i hope it’s obtained the exact same way as the DF ones just because of all the casters telling plate users to “git gud” during that awful period.

Would have fun telling certain mages “but you don’t need to get it”

Also wasn’t a legendary trinket already datamined thats connected to delves?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/legendary-companion-trinkets-datamined-in-the-war-within-338774

Trinket by the looks of it.

1 Like

I imagine this is going to be tied to a delve achievement or unlocking something (finding pieces/clues within delves).

Roll a die, see what you get

1. Staff for casters
  2. Mace for healers
  3. Polearm for druid/hunter/monk
  4. Fist weapons for rogue/shaman/monk/DH
  5. Shield for protection specs
  6. Free slot (you decide)

A Priest dagger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like hunters need something yet again, after they had the bow in DF season1

I vote for a golden codpiece, the ultiimate e-peen. Has a -5% to all stats debuff, automatically equips when dropped (untradeable personal loot), and cannot be unequipped until the next patch.

That way this time nobody complains about their class being “balanced around the legendary” being the reason they can´t clear a +5 or HC raid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope they dont make it again bis in pvp but only optainable from pve :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

if its not comically the Shadow priest dagger I’ll riot.

TWW will be trinkets
Midnight will be caster dagger
The Last Titan will be the return of artifact’s

sings

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeee!

1 Like

The neck was not a legendary item though :roll_eyes: its an artifact :person_shrugging:

I’d be very happy if we only get legendaries that buff up our delves companion, but do not have any extra power for us in raids, M+, or PvP!

I mained a ret pala in DF season 3 and I got super unlucky with the lego drop. It felt bad to suddenly be behind other DPSers on damage meters, ones I usually beat easily, just because they got lucky with the weekly RNG and I did not. By the time I got the lego, my guild was nearly done with raiding for the season.

legendary wand for mages Hunters

A void legendary that can take any shape of a gear except weapons with 1 earthen empowered legendary socket at start the start of expansion and could get more sockets later. There can be various empowered earthen legendary gems for each class that can provide powerful effects. Maybe a quest later in expansion when we get more void themed raid, we might understand more about void and our void legendary can take even weapon shape with extra power. Weapon shape could be the final form.

Don’t you mean in Shadowlands?

2 Likes

I disagree, I like leggos.

I get it, I started playing ret in S4 and it took me most of the season to get the axe. However, I still prefer having impactful legendaries. Blizzard should just switch the acquisition method, I think that the Shadowmourne/Cata leggos would be miles better, everyone eligible for the legendary gets a quest to do it, but the quest itself would require more time than usual to complete (4-6 weeks).

All you clothies can relax, it’s going to be a shield.

Well after the had a leggo coloured bow in shadowlands, and a epic coloured but effect (or dps altering) bow in DF.

Granted BM especially were tuned horribly, but until the change of effect one cannot deny that added some serious power to the class.

I think all things considered over the years, hunters havent done too bad in special items, neither have rogues, dk’s, paladins etc.

1 Like