What will you do when WoW dies?

Yes ffxiv is now filled with mean people ,fc that don’t care cuz of population explosion .good luck with it

and the moment they open their big mouth the almighty ban hammer descends from the Heavens and sends them into Oblivion WTB actual mods and a ToS that bans toxic people for wow

Continue to play Final Fantasy XIV.

WoW is already dead, after SL it has no way to recover, especially with the devs that care about twitter instead of players and the game itself.
I play TBS mostly, sometimes ARPGs. MMORPGs alternatives are trash anyway.

1 Like

alreday playing new world beocurse i get payed from playing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Definitely not FFXIV, it would feel bad, morally, playing it, because of Square Enix’s business ‘partnerships’ and their practices, which frankly leave Blizzard smelling of roses.

Definitely not WoW, it would feel bad morally, to drive money into sexual abusers’ pockets, also this kind of business mindset, just milk the players more and more, shove the in-game shop into the community’s face, and twitter mob who force IRL politics into the game.

Brig… which company has the hands clean?
With this way of thinkin As a traveller i should avoid 70% of the countries… letting out the ones morally grey.
The same is for the items we use everyday. From cars to toys to office stuffs

Probably still better than a company who is partnered with an organisation that is sponsored by people who run concentration camps where the guards are encouraged to ‘breed the religion out of them’ when it comes to female prisoners. Not has a minority share, is actually officially partnered with them.

Pretty sure that’s not OK.

None, but some are dirtier than others. Blizz ain’t great, by any means, but at least Blizz can be chastised and put on trial for the actions of their staff, as opposed to those actions being state policy which Square-Enix are cool with.

question was what WILL you do not what Won’t you do xD

play something else. wow isn’t all that great. hasn’t been good since legion so if it dies then its not that big of a deal. plus private servers exist for pretty much every expansion.

Buy the legally rights to the game and implement all the changes that we did ask for. Make WoW great again! All that preorder get a cap with that slogan!

I’ll paint my hair blue and stream fortnite on twitch.

Lose weight

I know ten years after it dies, you’ll have posts going:

“I didn’t appreciate what we had… until it was gone”

It’ll be from one of the fans that at the moment is raging at the game at full fury.

And it’s not because they are right or wrong about it… but because those people can only function in one extreme or another.

They exist to be emotional rollercoasters, that’s their lives.

Move from Classic, back to Retail… :innocent:

World of tanks FTW!.

Skyrim and foxhole.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.