What will you do when WoW dies?

You can always make kids as a male

Same, covid cancelled mine.

1 Like

Yeah, but women cant :smiley:
I have to be rich sugga-daddy to get young 20-30 bimbo to make kids with… when Im in my 90s

2 Likes

Not my fault

What about grumpy personality

clap loudly for joy its over at last

I will most likely resume following Monster Hunter more seriously

Currently, if you haven’t noticed by now!
FFxiv as already beaten wow and plenty of wow refugees are there!

WoW is an outdated game, with outdated ideas and outdated work force! What made it survive is it’s player base and now they are leaving due to blizz diabolical, absurd and ineffectiveness in terms of philosophy, ideas and management.

1 Like

completely agree, all it took was a little change of attitude. and whole lot of motivation.

1 Like

By the time wow dies there will be plenty of other games that we don’t even know about yet. But there will be legacy servers I’m sure. I mean, you can still play Monkey Island 1 online (for those of us old enough to remember).

I’ll go back to runescape… that thing is ancient!

Actually, I may just hang out in the metaverse

I’m going to take up roller skating when wow dies.

Sounds like mad lifestyle goals, go for it! Do Eeeeet!

1 Like

as a old man who used to be pretty good on a skateboard, i recommend doing it anyway.

it’s a great way to express yourself.

i’m debating taking it back up again even though im 4 years from 40.

only as old as you feel though.

recently got invited to two parties too… one a group of girls wanted me to go to their xmas party and another is a new years party i was invited to after being more social with my local streets.

being introverted though parties aren’t my thing but it was nice to have the invite :P.

1 Like

I like that movie so much,reminds me of trigglypuffs asylum.

2 Likes

Second day of preorder expansion, and people get stuck in like 10 000 in the queue spot, waits for HOURS to get to spot 1000, get DCD, THE GAME SHUTS DOWN I KID YOU NOT YOU HAVE TO START LAUNCHER AGAIN LOL, and ofcourse finally, youre back in queue spot 10 000 again.

Ive gone around the forums and damn, even people who were whiteknighting are now getting extremely mad at this launch.

xD guess Ill play some WoW then.

Like why does the launcher and game cancel itself when you get dcd? Is this like 1990? What the * lol.

Blizzard, please, PLEASE just fire Bobby and the higher ups so I can feel no shame in playing WoW again.

I honestly don’t think I’ll play games after WoW, I’ll commit that time to something else in life. Rock climbing sounds exciting!

Hopefully enjoying more Classic versions of older expansions, Blizzard has yet to shut down an online service entirely, just because there will be no more expansions does not mean it’s dead.

Keep on playing other games that I have been playing .dead by daylight ,overwatch ,apex legends,rainbow six siege

play all the other games i play when wow bores me