What would cause you to consider teldrassil repayed?

To me:
The only repayment i would accept is orgrimmar or thunder bluff being razed to the ground.

When the horde lose something of accual value.
Npc have no value outside of cutscence.
You cant use them.
Just look at them.
And undercity where ruins that nobody cared for until they where destroyed.

I know many will consider this too far(Hi Erevien.)

So what would cause you to consider teldrassil repayed?

1 Like

actulay managing to cleanse Undercity and their surroundings, chasing out all forsaken from eastern kingdoms, and giving the night elfs a new home zone in silverpine, and at same time cleansing gilneas, that would be the right thing to do.

4 Likes

Sylvanas and all her goonies dead. All Horde outposts in Lordaeron and Northern Kalimdor detroyed. Gilneas restored through repayment from the Horde. Immense damage done to the Horde population, with the Horde having to sacrifice every third orc baby born to Tyrande.

4 Likes

Alliance: Loses city that one of their races lived in.
Horde: Loses city that one of their races lived in.

Alliance “This is Unfair! We need more punishment for the Horde!”

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that could sound.

Horde and Alliance both lost a city, and did so in ways that echo their people’s ethos, one in defence of life, one in callous disregard for life. I mean people complain about Undercity not being an Alliance Victory. I can only imagine those people have never studied history and do no know when you use ‘Scorched Earth’ tactics. For those that haven’t it is when you -LOSE-. I mean what would they rather, Tyrande decides to nuke Teldrassil and burns it down? Would that make it OK? Does that sound like Tyrande to you?

So Sylvanas nukes Undercity, Was she born there? No. Did she grow up there? No. Did she rule for a brief period of time there? Yes.
Tyrande loses Darnassus, Was she born there? No. Did she grow up there? No. Did she rule for a brief period of time there? Yes.

They are -direct- parallels, I mean -direct-, but somehow that is not enough for the Alliance Fanbase, the Horde has to lose -twice as hard-…

Says You. For Shame. You’re on Argent Dawn. A massive Horde RP event was the annual Hallowed Ball in the Rogue’s Quarter of Undercity, with a massive turnout.
Cheers for saying that the effort the organisers and participants put in didn’t matter…

Teldrassil has been repaid, with Undercity, the circumstances may be different, the result is the same.

Oh my, I’ve just seen Sereluna’s post, So your solution is the sacrifice of infant children? I mean that…That’s beyond Horde Levels, I mean how Evil is your Character?

14 Likes

No, it is more like:
Alliance loses a zone, they only have ownership of another of their zones half the time, while a third one, which they spent ages trying to reclaim, falls back into conflict. And they lost all of this to an unprovoked Horde attack.

Horde loses a city, to themselves, and get to keep all surrounding zones, due to an Alliance attack they provoked.

The Alliance lost far more than “just a city”, so do not pretend they are the same. This is just blatant Horde bias.

As proven above, this is false, and Teldrassil has not been repaid.

The Horde literally burned Night Elf children to death in Teldrassil. The Horde created that level.

2 Likes

I don’t think that anyone should lose anything anymore. The alliance won twice already (Undercity & Dazar’alor). It isn’t right to let other people pay for the crimes of one person. It would be against the ideals of the alliance. Don’t forget who you’re, fellows!

Fixed it for ya.

3 Likes

The Horde stands by Sylvanas and enables her to continue tormenting the Night Elves. They are just as guilty.

6 Likes

And we can kill them on that places too. You’re saying

Is repayment? What make us better than Sylvanas? You want that some Orcs ehich probably doesn’t have anything to do with it pay with their childs for an act of retribution?

2 Likes

Alliance: Loses city that one of their races lived in.
Horde: Loses city that one of their races lived in.

Alliance “This is Unfair! We need more punishment for the Horde!”

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that could sound.

Horde destroyed their own city, the alliance plague bomb it? No. If lets say we both have cups…and i destroy your cup but your about to take mine so i destroy that out of spite. Its not the same as destroying each others. Sylvannas destroyed Teldrassil and denied the Alliance the Undercity. Note that they were both her choice, her decision and nobody made her do either. So Horde have had 100% control of destroying both cities.

That is in NO way equal and if you can’t see that your being bias.

2 Likes

The part about orc children was a joke, just to be clear, even if justified.

The answer is that the Horde just can’t repay Sypvanas crimes.

I hope that it was a joke too.

1 Like

On topic -

1. Smash their military.
  2. Disable any plague and future plague production (Possible you have to execute most of the apothicary society)
  3. Push Horde out of anything north of the Barrens.
  4. Let Night elves throw rotten fruit and veg at Thalyssra and Lor’themar.
3 Likes

Great Suggestions.

I have another:

Dismantle the Horde and alienate the playbase because the writing team can’t do anything right. It’s the fault of the players!

Also, it has to be done by an Alliance fellow or it won’t feel repaid.

9 Likes

If boralus ends up being the new Darnassus hell, it’s more than repaid.
While you’re at it, could you nuke stormwind too?

1 Like

It’s been more than repaid.

Horde have gone through embarrassment after embarrassment since 5.3.
Burning Teldrassil wasn’t even a victory for us since it signaled that we weren’t even going to have a chance in this war and that another of our Warchiefs and our most powerful character was villain-batted.

On top of that Dazar’alor is raided and Rastakhan is replaced with his dull as dishwater daughter.

7 Likes

Introduce mandatory LFR for the Horde. Only cruelty can pay back for Terdrassil.

7 Likes

Last I checked, Stormwind’s streets are littered with homeless refugees from Teldrassil and Gilneas.

1 Like

You’re too cruel. Nobody deserve such torture :scream:

3 Likes

And Orgrimmar’s are littered with Forsaken and Mag’har. Your point? Hell, the Darkspear tribe as a whole are refugees.

1 Like

Doesn’t they have their isle in durotar?