What would cause you to consider teldrassil repayed?

Thats neat. Was expecting to have more level 3 posters than that.

You need to fullfil many requirements. I will get my in 80 days probably if I doesn’t get banned.

1 Like

Wait, what is this? I’ve never heard of this before. I’m apparently on Trust level 2? Is that worse than 3?

Yes, you can obly post trusted links. I have only in the german forums trust 3, sadly :confused:

1 Like

Is there some explanation on how this works, somewhere? Again, I never heard of these.

1 Like

Some would say Undercity was the repayment and going for a new one will just start another cycle of people complaining on the forum about the unfairness/bias in a story that’s ongoing

More others would say that maybe it’s boring to have a story where you can predict what faction A is doing because they will always do the same as faction B, only slightly later then faction A does and stuff like this inspires devs to write boring stories because oh no what if John from the Forums gets mad over this

I don’t need Horde kills. I want NE forests back.
What about Horde to use their shamans to fix the volcano in Ashenvale, get out of Feralas, and then help CC to clean up Felwood and Dire Maul. And leave all the forests and never come back.
And I am sure there could be some NE druids to help rejuvenate Barrens, Durotar and Desolace.

2 Likes

I second this!

2 Likes

Your initial response to my post which was never directed you was “Crap” and “headcannon”. Not really promoting civil discourse is it?

You were also the one to take our previous “clash” to a hostile place. So I’d if my being dismissive of you was not well received perhaps you ought not to be so rude to begin with.

Look at the end of the day I don’t mind totally ignoring you if you would prefer. I don’t really want to do that since it’s my opinion that the only way you can learn more is to open up yourself to other perspectives. Even if you end up disagreeing it can help you understand why you hold the beliefs that you do. That said I am not going to bother if you are just going to throw unnecessary personal attacks into the discussion. Its petty and I really cant be bothered with it.

Your call

As for your points it looks like Brigante is dismantling them fine without any help from me. In regards to Stranglethorn [quote=“Kixen-stormscale, post:102, topic:36883”]
If you can name other locations a united Horde amped up on demon blood were repelled from in such a concentrated effort then by all means do share.
[/quote]
Part of one clan is not a United horde. So this really isn’t relevant to what I said.

I will grant you the shadow council did abandon their posts in Lordaeron but that was after it already reached a stalemate. I would have to re check the material but if I recall correctly guldan abandoned because he wasn’t convinced they would win.

Really? Where is that said? I have actually never heard this before.

If that’s the case then that certainly would change my opinion. Though that would also mean Sylvanas was planning to lose, to which I would refer to the wisdom of Rick Sanchez.

By that logic the Blood Elves should have evened the scales somewhat. Home turf I get but this was way beyond that. It was even beyond the fact that Malfurion alone causes a factional imbalance in my opinion.

My take on it was they glorified the night elves much past their real capabilities in order to cushion the teldrassil blow. Problem is that now becomes a part of established lore and you want help but wonder how they haven’t massively tipped the scales before.

I lol’d. Cant disagree with this but the alliance were driven back. Not routed. Sylvanas cant really have planned for Jaina being able to dispel the blight like that. At least I cant believe that. That would be some Aizen level malarkey.

1 Like

Not really sure where it was, i think it was in one of the quests.
But like i said, i’m not 100% sure about this.

Genn: The Blight has broken our ranks
Anduin: Our Assault has been for nothing

2 Likes

I will take a look into that later when I get the chance then. Like I said if that’s true it would be very interesting.

Okay then it seems I did not phrase it quite right. My thinking is after Jaina blows open the doors to Lordaeron there was still a good amount of fighting and soldiers involved. Hard to say how many out of how many were originally deployed but clearly their army did not route from the field of battle.

Are you reading the shattering? I don’t remember 100% but Baine meeting Anduin with Jaina I am sure is in the Jaina book(?)

You missed out the part where Sylvanas flies away on her airship looking smug at all the horde and Alliance she killed, whilst the Alliance wave their fists angrily at her from the surrounding area.

2 Likes

Teldrassil was apt repayment for Taurajo, who here agrees?

I was aiming for Stormwind, but this will have to suffice…for now.

1 Like

i didn’t give a description of the battle, i just refuted the claim that the Alliance wasn’t routed at this point in the battle.

United Horde have not managed to take any Human City, without either opening the doors from inside, which does say that Stormwind was quite formidable place for them to siege.

In good war after Sylvanas burns the Tree, she orders Saurfang to evacuate Undercity straight away. She knew Alliance would come and they would come with grief not glory, that’s what Sylvanas wanted to lavarage. It was planned by Sylvanas from get go, but Horde was not aware as we find out from Saurfangs reaction.

Blood Elves = | = Kaldorei in power, numbers, experience!

No, just the whole War of Thorns was horribly written. One of my favorite part is Stealthed Horde Army moving from Barrens to Ashenvale.

Go back in your hut Tauren, before we invade it with Murlocks.

2 Likes

We didn’t meet today. I already elaborated on what irritates me, and I shall not do so again for the benefit of you re-reading things which you obviously didn’t read the first time.

The Lordaeron capital city wasn’t attacked by the united Horde either. No location was.

You also ignore that you have been proven wrong in the case of Ironforge.

I am starting to doubt your reading comprehension at this point.

You said:

Brigante said:

Does this look like he’s agreeing with your statement? On the rest we elaborated and agreed, so I legit don’t know where you see that imaginary “dismantling”.

You also shot down the argument of Stormwind repelling the Horde by saying that Stormwind was taken, ergo, it is a bad fortress because it was sacked.

According to that logic, Lordaeron Capitol city is also an awful fortress, because it was actually taken thrice. Once by Sylvanas, once by the Alliance and Horde together in WOTLK, once during the Siege of Lordaeron.

What even is your point?

Honestly, at this stage, calling your behavior trolling is more flattering then the other variation.

I don’t know why you expect me to discuss something with you in a civil and polite manner when you act like this.

Your attempts to portray the Capital City as some insanely hard to take location because you want to paint a picture of that somehow being a massive Alliance success are not true, and I contest them, because I have never read that the City sits on a good strategic location, and in BFA it is basically a derelict ruin with an open sewer.

I legit don’t think I can be clearer then I am.

You do not have sources for your statement, you have failed the time-line for the starvation in Orgrimmar, and you have failed to display basic common sense, as shown above with your “hur dur, Stormwind sucks, it was taken” argumentation.

And through all of these failures, you keep discussing my manners and lore stance. I mean, seriously. You are legitimately hurting my brain.

I am perfectly willing to be civil to you and give you the benefit of doubt, but for the love of god, give me something to work with.

1 Like

Id say they are now…

And after years of continued portrayal of bad warfare management and lacking strength to fend off invaders, maybe people should start considering that Night elves aren’t this kind of unstoppable and unmatched force. Maybe they aren’t that of a big deal.

I mean, they won in the WotA thanks to some bunch of obvious trump cards and blatant Deus ex Machina.
Ravencrest died. And the ones that managed to bear the bulk of the war effort ended up being the demigods and guys like Malfurion, Rhonin, etc.

That’s my impression by the way. It’s not as if Night elves have ever managed to have a competent warring portrayal. And it would be fine if at some point Blizzard screwed up with them.
But this has been a constant.

I’d say that it’s more logical to assume Night elves aren’t that pumped, instead of waving the whole thing by implying “Blizzard got them wrong” every time they gave them a story.

Please, come invade Hyjal. The last few attempts ended so very well for the invaders.

I will -personally- dig you a nice room.