What would the character above you drop? #2

Last post in the previous thread was my reply to Nakitaa
Nakitaa's Baking Tray

Off-hand weapon

Use: Throw the tray at someone's head, stunning them for three seconds.

"She just wanted to bake some sweeties, you monster."
1 Like
Tentacle of the void

A small pet that is the nightmare of woman everywhere.

Any woman within 20 feet of the pet will be feared until attacked by male members of the same spieces.

It is all fun and games in the void.
[Scroll of cluelessness]

Use: this is your chance to forget and unsee everything you dislike!

(Resets all your Talents)
[A set of Old, Dilapidated & Over-Engineered Goggles]

Grey:

"You won't try putting the goggles on, would you? You have no idea how long they have been on that corpse... best sell them to a merchant. Just don't mention where you found them and it should be possible!"
If you're lucky you may even find Joyce's unused spare pair of artificial eyes, it looks like you really need some! :P

(sorreh, snark for snark, skip me!)
Felfire Blindfolds of Zirahael

Headpiece: leather

Equip: doubles your critical strike against Felhunters

"When the Illidari came to Stormwind, Zirahael clarified that she just wasn't any Demon Hunter: she is a Felhunter hunter."
Human potential

Trinked.

Equip: When a human wears this trinked he will always steal the spot light, be beter at everything then everyone(even fellow humans) and can do no wrong.

When a none human wear this trinked he will lose everything, his home, his friends, his family, his life.

Nobody embodies human potential more the human paladins.
They are best of the best, the most virtues of the virtues, the onces who are always in the right even when there not.
Especialy when there not.
Salt packet.

Gray item. Text: "It's full of salt."

Okay, for reals:

Circlet of the Starry Sky.

Leather headpiece.

Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to cause small, starry orbs to hover around you and shoot out at your target.
The salt packet would be me ;)

And you would drop a [Manicure knife]: "Gets rid of your hangnails and possibly some bigger annoyances"

(If anybody doubts the safety or efficiency of doing manicure with a knife, I have quite successfully performed such operations with a boxcutter)
Picture of illidan

Type: Toy.

Ability.
Makes you speak in one lines, telling everyone they are not prepeared and be a general anoyings to anyone who want to have a coherent conversaion with you for one hour.
The buff cannont be removed befor the hour is over, logging out will reset the hour and not speaking atleast onces during the one hour time period will reset the hour.

Illidan the betrayer is the idiolized bad boy.
Power hunger, selfish and unable to have coherent conversasions illidan repisence what all wannbie badass, edge lords, and general outcast want to be.
Sexy and being able to walk around shirtless.
1 Like
(Obviously skip me but I can't leave this reply without comment)

My dear sir, you who's broken the record for the laziest reply ever in the Catchphrase thread, obviously haven't looked at the character description, because "power hunger" is the last thing motivating my character. Such an assumption would've made him royally mad.

Aside from that, I really am a big fan of this Illidan Redemption Arc a.k.a. the entire Legion expansion. Therefore I perceive most of this quip as a compliment ;)

Still, Darkian could logically have this picture in his bag as a reminder to himself not to become as conservative and bossy as Lord Illidan...
The catchphrase (and we shoudnt talk about it in this topic) this is awesome was ment as a young bored spoiled child finaly founding something he loved doing and was enjoying every moment of it.

Back on topic:

Guide to demons.

Item: book.

In this book are detail discriptions of every known demon to the illidari.
Including combat tatic's, weakness, strenght, bait, etc.

The illidari know that in order to kill an enemy you must understand the enemy.
They have "interogated" many demonds to find the best way to destroy them.
(Everyone in this thread and all the other threads, forgive my short-tempered verbosity and ignore me, but maybe not my roleplay advice)

"Awesome" is a modern real-life slang word. Not something from a fantasy character's vocabulary. It may be acceptable if you're playing a young gnome or goblin, since they've got a modern-ish flavour.

I don't insist that you try and understand my intentionally complicated character, but please don't go ruining people's roleplay immersion in-game with your lack of linguistic sense.
19/08/2018 02:11Posted by Darkian
(Everyone in this thread and all the other threads, forgive my short-tempered verbosity and ignore me, but maybe not my roleplay advice)

"Awesome" is a modern real-life slang word. Not something from a fantasy character's vocabulary. It may be acceptable if you're playing a young gnome or goblin, since they've got a modern-ish flavour.

I don't insist that you try and understand my intentionally complicated character, but please don't go ruining people's roleplay immersion in-game with your lack of linguistic sense.

The game is called gues the charaters catchphrase.
I guest and i was wrong.
Get over it.
[Stick of spite]

Use: Replay the Sylvanas Warbringers cinematic as you relive the burning of the home of the Kaldorei.

"Worn smooth by a constant touch, this appears to be one of the last pieces of Teldrassil. It is singed on one end."
[Mini sunwell]

Use: Create's a mini sunwell that will heal all who touch's his waters.
Using the mini sunwell more then once per hour will cause arcane addiction.

Arcane addiction will cause constant loss of mana.
If the addicted doesnt have any mana or mana left it will constantly drain health.
Using mini sunwell will fix this addiction for one hour.
Perminate cure only possible with death.

"Blood elves who travel far and wide often take a small portian of the sunwell with them in order to feed there addiction on the go"
[Blunted Fire-extinguisher]

Epic PvP trinket

Use: Stuns target for 5 seconds. 1 minute cooldown.

"That isn't red paint by the way.."
Rotting Jaw skin

Leather headpiece which gives resistance to any poison and agility.

"It smells as rotting fresh as the undead this skin stems from."
Staff of the deep

Use: Summon a great wave with the power of the drowned god witch annihilates your foes.

" The presence of a powerful entity is linked to this staff."
Used Doomhammer

Artefact class stat stick/vendor trash. Even though it is now useless -Erahe still sleeps with it under his pillow, dreaming of the glory days as the wielder of Doomhammer

Thrall can pry it from my cold dead hands!