What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“50K!? THAT’S RIDICULOUS!” Thuldrell shouts “YOU EXPECT SOMEBODY TO PAY 50 #!@(!) GRAND FOR… You know what? Nevermind. Go on doing whatever you goblins do best.”

Thuldrell proceeds to mumble in his mind about goblins being best at blowing themselves up…

1 Like

Slings her arm around Thuldrell’s shoulder

¨’Ey mon yah need to relaxe some more, I can hook yah up wid some of dat good stuff from Zandalar, all little old Zavanni wants beh a kiss¨

She grins mischieviously

2 Likes

Lizq`s face glows scarlett and the one good eye frantically darts between the present parties starting with the troll.

“Giving that to this arcane addled dingus would be woefully irresponsible, i might want some myself later so please keep that sweet face around though”

turns to Thuldrell with a raging glare.

“RIDICULOUS!!! ILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS BLUEPRINT IS THE PROTOTYPE OF THE MOST ADVANCED VEHICLE EVER CONCEIVED WITH THE FIRST EVER MOBILE RETANKING AND REPAIR EQUIPMENT TESTED AND PROVED COST EFFICIENT AS WELL AS FLAME RETARDENT THAT HAS A REPURPOSED SAMOPHLANGE THAT CAN BE DESCRIBED AS NOTHING LESS THAN REVOLUTIONARY!!!”

cathces breath and covers face with a sigh and a low sobbing sound can be faintly heard.

“My cousin who helped me facilitate this deal was captured by a rival cartell and beaten to death publicly because he wouldnt reveal the location i was to meet my obviously sound of mind and well connected friend here, and you come here telling me my familys life is RIDICULOUS?”

Tears (16 perception check = grime from the azeritemeter) is wiped from the goblins eyes.

“this cherry cocktail scroll is one of four copies of the archwizard Antonidas personal favourite private reserve and could get you bartending contracts for royalty all around any planet with the proper sophisticated taste, it is not only a personal status symbol of arcane practicioners but a solid economical boon to anyone but a buffoon”

(perception 19 = behind hand wink to Goldishia and smile indicate absolute bs)

“And how many Zandalari are willing to work with an alliance void elf? i might end up in a test tube for sticking my head out for this, by all means this should be 56.5k but i assumed there would be more pleasant negotiating environments and parties involved”

Turns to Mahlificia with fingers crossed with a stern look.

“so do we have a deal friend?”

“Did someone evah’ tell yah’ that yah’ talk too much? Because yah’ kinda do. Don’t take it tah’ wrong way sugah’. Only wanna help! But yah’ lost me way early.”

1 Like

“What does ‘talk too much’ even mean? I enjoy listening to people, as long as I can understand the conversation topic. Even if they talk a lot.”

1 Like

“When somebody says a person talks too much, they usually mean they’re going on and on when what they mean can usually be summarized with much less wording. It gets annoying…”

“It’s a disease that spreads faster than a plague in Lordaeron, idiocy on Kalimdor, or ugliness in Kul Tiras”

“When you grasp the subject of what you speak about it is interesting but those that do it do not tend to. Imagine if In my works I spent too much time describing a bedroom to it’s finest detail. Would you not grow bored easily?” Rylothia says to everyonr but clearly making Laurenn her focus.

“Do not worry yourself about the opinions of others; your words simply prove that you are a true master of misdirection. Your genius has not gone unnoticed, gno,- ahem, Goblin.” Mahli’ficia says calmly with a smile, taking a sip from a conjured glass of wine suddenly appearing in her hand.

“Now unfortunately, we only came for the plans. We have no interest in the contract to a simple Troll, and my own care for my body means I have no desire for the cocktail. We will provide a payment of 5,000 gold as agreed to in the symbolism of the unfortunate orcish miner that was gutted by a thousand squirrels at five in the morning.”

She pauses, her smile growing as she watches Lizq.

" … because the Ren’Dorei are generous customers; and we value your great green intellect; we are willing to multiply your initial payment twenty times over if you build and personally test-fly said rocket yourself. At which point you will be paid at the safe and proper return of the rocket to its original destination after the full completion of its mission. Intact."

She tilts her head with a soft smile.

“Turning twenty times the profit for a simple errand is after all something a successful goblin businesswoman like yourself would easily manage, no?”

1 Like

@Rylothia

“It’s a good balance you have to find when writing I believe, I haven’t written any published works myself… but even I have fallen into the trap several times.” Thuldrell sighs

“Though its something you can’t really teach, just something you learn as you form a writing style. This skill also applies to your everyday speechcraft. You ever meet that conman? “Nendrovus” What’s his face? He’s a master in the art of overinflating his words.” The Nightborne crosses his arms.

@Mahlificia

“Exhibit A…” The Nightborne remarks in an aggressive manner.

Lizq nods with a slight frown to Mahlificia.

“Sadly the engineer with the capability to operate the rocket was the same who was executed, i do not have the neccesary crew to run it, and far too many responsibilities in my schedule to gather men to go through with such an operation at the moment”

The plan is handed over with additional notes on the individual parts and devices needed to let an engineer see the basic functions immediately, although the details are tough to make out on the fly as there is quite a bit of math involved in case of re sizing of the individual parts.

“That amount of profit is tempting enough for me to wiggle out of the banal tasks i have at the moment, i will be available in a fortnight should my services still be of value to you and will attempt contact.”

With visible effort, equipment and gold (i presume) is loaded onto the hammered goblin who pats Thuldrell on the shoulder.

“good luck on the “works””

She snickers and saunters out onto the streets.

@ Thuldrell

I’n I ate o’ cookbook writah dis one time. Mon kept given tips on 'ow ta season ‘im. Were o’ bit pretentious, honestleh.

Still, he did taste bettah.

shrugs lightly, glancing at Lizq, scratching her chin

Ja know anehting ‘bout buildin’ magic doors? Need o’ magic door fa tings. Magic tings. An’ door tings. Magic door tings.

1 Like

looks at the troll with a raised eyebrow
“I always had some issues hearing what you trolls are saying but… of that I barely understood anything”

“Well now look on the bright-side; you have bad hearing to go with your bad hairstyle. A perfect match!”

2 Likes

Laurenn snickers to herself silently, before speaking to Salarya.
“Heeey, her hairstyle isn’t -that- bad. If you put your hair that way you’re better off putting on some headwear so that your forehead doesn’t look overly large. Not going to lie though, the comment was rather amusing. Perfect match, hm?”

1 Like

Mahli’ficia looks at Salarya and Laurenn with a smirk.

“I hear a lover’s quarrel~”

“I assure you, I am as straight as the arrows I will put in your misbegotten leaders.”

“That exact wording again? I must have heard those words from you for eternity.” The demon huntress looks at Salarya and smirks. “Ah, my apologies. Not from you. But someone very much akin. My memory gets jumbled sometimes.”

“Hehey there ladies! How’s it going!? I can see you’re having a wonderful time over here!” Nendrovus shimmies into the conversation involving the 4 Sin’dorei and former Sin’dorei “I may have taken the liberty to eavesdrop a bit on your conversation and it looked a bit heated! But don’t any of you lovely ladies worry! I wasn’t doing it to be a creep! I assure you! I simply have some amazing product that, I feel, is relevant!”

Nendrovus rummages through his cape, keeping his showmanship intact in the meanwhile, and pulls out several vials of glowing pink liquid.

“Ok, I know what you’re all thinking: “This must be a love potion right? I mean its pink! What else could it be! Well I don’t want any! I’m as straight as a stick!” Now you’re not wrong; using this people will be swooning over you! From all genders! But that is not the “main purpose”, you know what I mean? What it’s main purpose is is to be possibly the best hair styling product you’ve ever seen or even heard of!”

The salesman pauses to catch his breath, then cuts off anything one of the ladies would’ve said.

“Now: Just sprinkle this onto your head after a bath or a shower, scrub it in real deep! And watch a miracle as your hair becomes so beautiful your eyes possibly won’t be able to adjust in time! So just give it like, 10-20 hours! Trust me ladies! This is legit! Ask anybody I’ve sold it too! 100% satisfaction! Guaranteed! Or half your money back depending on how much you used! I am legally required to say that some restrictions apply. Its not for everyone, if it isn’t working contact a local healer and/or religious leader. Now, are any of you buying, or do you need more convincing? I could go on for days about this product and its amazingness!”

vyrinia hears the nightborne’s fast speaking sales pitch and looks sceptical at him
“What… Just be gone”
She looks at the two blood elves
“On a closer thought, I think I will be on my way…”