What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“Nah. Might be something similar, though. On that note, madam, do you have a moment to talk about contributions for the impending battle with our mortal enemy, N’zoth? We don’t have a date set, but knowing how these things go it can only be another year or two at most before we take the fight to Ny’alotha.”

“You all talk funny and know a lot about the kind of things that only villains know about. It really makes you think.”

“What’s that saying? Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Knowledge is never bad.”

“What about when that knowledge makes you go mad and makes tentacles pop out your head? Sounds bad to me.”

[Skip me!]

“Knowledge by itself is not bad, as a hammer or a sword are not vile by nature. They are but tools at the disposal of their wielders. Like everything, knowledge can be used for a foul purpose, and some things are best left undiscovered. Exercise caution, for both your own sake, and the sake of the Alliance.”

¨Remind me of the last time you chaps tried to kill me when I was helping a injured farmer, you came runnin’ at me yelling Foul Warlock, we shall smite thee in the name of the Light! and when im defending myself from death at the hands of religious zealots I am branded a criminal for it, Greymanes beard you Paladins are crazy¨

“Now, miss… while there are in fact those “paladins” who’re as fit for their jobs as I am to become a preacher in the Cathedral which I can’t disagree on, Sir Araphant certainly isn’t one of them. I’ve had the pleasure to meet him in person, to converse with him briefly. He didn’t seem to mind the fact I’m a ren’dorei and that I practice the Void magic the slightest. Puts trust in his allies, knows that we’ll not use the powers in an irresponsible matter. So… not all Paladins are crazy and that one beside you certainly doesn’t deserve the backlash for the actions of a bunch of maddened fanatics. I’m really sorry for what happened to you from the latter, though… I know the feeling all too well, miss.”

1 Like

“Yes, you will need your allies. To make a battle all the more glorious! Bring me the death I was denied!”

1 Like

“You really want to die so bad? We can accommodate. Don’t know if it’ll be the ‘glorious, honorable death in battle’ you’re hoping, but hey, be careful what you wish for. You’ll have plenty of time to think about that while you’re floating in the Twisting Nether… Or maybe an army of voidwalkers will find you and you can fight them. Nether’s a big place, lots can happen.”

“HA! You’re funny! Come on then! Show me these “powers”. Damned coward! What? You can’t fight good enough on your own you gotta use some horsecrap magic to cheat or even just to hide? Let’s dance one on one, Voidy! I’m sure Ny’alotha could use a new milkmaid!”

Thuldrell draws his gladius, and proceeds to twirl it around in his hand. Mostly to show it off.

“Speaking of lost and sleeping cities, whats happened with those Half-spider Shal’Dorei? The Arcan’dor fruits cured them too? Asking for a friend…”

*Looks with innocent glowing silver/blue eyes to the Nightborne Warrior

“Half-spider Shal’dorei? What? Is that a thing or is this one making up stuff.”

Ilivara laughs a bit at Laurenn’s comment. “Unfortunetaly, no. It is something very real.”

Thyrellas frowns a bit

“Ilivara! The Fal’dorei - among other things - are not what we discuss with…with Outsiders!”

“I would ask how you know my name, but house Viernaux is rather known. And I did attend many, many parties, that is true. As to the subject at hand, I am merely explaining the actual existence of something. You are the one that just gave their name to an outsider as you put it.” The nightborne finishes with her usual sly smile."

1 Like

Leans over to Thyrellas and a smirk as he whispers to her.
“If you don’t want it discussed, then you shouldn’t have Outsiders clean up your messes.”
Patting her on her lower back before turning to Ilivara and smiles.
“And I must agree, I heard much about your house, good and bad, but such happens when I do certain kinds of work.
You should really see to your estate’s defenses aswell… Anyone with half a brain is able to waltz in.”

"Yeah, the Fal’dorei were kind of a mess. I remember I delved some old ruins covered in them. I think there’s more still out there, too - when we started clearing their old hideouts, they scattered. If they’ve got a boat or somewhere they know to teleport, they could be anywhere on Azeroth by now.

“And for the record, her house’s defenses are fine. We’re just really good.”

She’s about to just walk by when she hears something about spider-elves, what is this?
“I haven’t been to these lands you speak of but it sure sounds interesting”

“It sounds… scary. Do you think these Fal’dorei kidnap people and imprison them in gigantic web to later eat?”

Eyes Laurenn before nodding.
“Yes.”