What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Ewwww?

*She shivers

Ladies and gentlmen, we have a sub-race to exterminateee!!!

“I recommend we start with the actual Horde races before we worry about their mutant offshoots. They are a clear and present threat rather than just some bugs in dark corners. I do know some good spells for clearing out webs, though. Fire is something of a specialty of mine.”

1 Like

“Yes, the actual Horde races…”

Thyrellas nods

“Like Orcs… or those ugh… Goblins. Trolls. The filthy Undead! Especially the undeads… Let those poor Taurens alone! And avoid Suramar, if I may suggest noble Draenei friend! I mean, we have so much in common! The love of Arcane, traditions… glorious past and bright future; there is no point to fight! Lets discuss this over a bottle of Arcwine at my estate, shall we?”

“Oh, no. You don’t get off that easy. Horde supporters get what the Legion supporters got. Any of you want to switch sides and fight the new tyrannical regime, we’ll be happy to have you, but there’s a reckoning coming for your city. Suramar isn’t just going to be ignored here. No, once we’ve exterminated the Orcs, Goblins, Trolls, Tauren and Forsaken, we’ll be bringing the rogue Elves and Pandaren to heel.”

OOC: Skip me!

“I would advise you to be careful, draenei. Your inner man’ari seems to be showing.” The death knight then turns to Thyrellas. “You are alreading disdaining the faction you joined not too long ago? This is absolutely marvelous to watch.”

Ethanar suddenly appears beside Moradred with crossed arms on his chest while observing the Nightborne and the Draenei, slowly nodding at what Moradred is saying.

“Marvelous indeed.” Keeps nodding, pondering about factions and rubbing his beard. He’s happy to be with the Alliance however!
“Say…how does it feel being, you know, ‘dead’? You’re not dead like Forsaken but still pretty deadish…dead. Does it also ever get to you? Or uh…do you ever get bothered by smell? Can you even smell? Oh and does temperature affect you? Say if it’s too hot or freezingly cold?”

Ethanar goes on and on and on…asking questions to the Death Knight and just talking.

“Did someone mention a Man’ari?”

Mahli’ficia comes walking in with a slightly hopeful look; with a staff, a Scroll of Binding and an extra large Soulgem.

However, when she sees Zhanag, she frowns. She then turns to Ethanar.

“If you want to hang out with the Death Knight and want my advice on corpses; don’t ever go with him to any jungles or hot swamps. As a fellow Ren’Dorei, trust me, you don’t want to do that.”

“Excuse me, but does this rag smell like chloroform?”

Worth a shot
It is hard to find Ren’Dorei volunteers for her experiments T_T

“Oh, let me take a look. I’ll just-” And then she shoves the rag into Zymara’s face. “I’m all for research, but lady, you need some time out. I’m sure the Exodar knows how to deal with folks like you.”

1 Like

Mahli’ficia lets out a sigh of relief as Zymara dozes off and slumps over in an awkward sleeping position, and gives a quiet nod of thanks towards Talraea.

"That Draenei has so much in common with my Succubus that I almost thought it was her in disguise again. And I am not just talking about horns or hooves… "

1 Like

“I strongly advise you get yourself a new demonic companion, then. If yours is as dangerous to have nearby as this Draenei woman.”

1 Like

“I will take care of her!”

Her Voidwalker puts the sleeping Draenei on its shoulder

“If you don’t mind…”

Can I have her?

“Mad though she may be, we will not relinquish one of our own to Horde scum,” Zhanag spits, taking the unconscious Draenei and opening a portal. “We will deal with our own criminals, without butchering them or raising them or whatever monstrosity you plan.”

1 Like

“W-whats happenin’?”

As she wake up Zymara realizes, she is in the arms of … someone

“Help! Im getting Draeneinapped!”

Mahli’ficia simply observes the situation with Zymara; a slight frown of concern visible on the Ren’Dorei’s face.

"I fear none of them realize just how much she’s actually enjoying this… "

Goldy casually sips on a can of Kaja’Cola with a hand on her hip, eyeing Mahli’ficia up and down before gesturing towards the Ren’dorei with the hand holding the can as soon as she’s done drinking. “So, uh … any particular reason y’just go trompin’ around in yer underoos all day, or are ya that desperate for some doodle, y’gots ta show off everythin’ y’got like, all the time?”

2 Likes

"Tah’ gal has some nice legs, so mayne she just want tah’ show them. I mean we both have walked around pants from time tah’ time.”

2 Likes

“Yeah, a lady should feel free to dress how she likes. If you look good and you like flaunting it, then go for it, girl! And if you like wearing skulls, well, more power to you.”

“Ah. You must have trouble getting… true rest. I have surplus amounts. of Dreamfoil. As the name suggests, it can help one sleep. Simply leave the petels of two to soak in some water with shavings of a whole Golden Sansam. It quietens the mind while easing it into slumber. I also recommend fruit juice nearby in the morning; spare the severe bitter taste when you wake.”

The druid reaches into a side-pouch. She offers the herbs, her face neutral.

1 Like