What would your character say to the above poster? #28

Zet’jia peers at Terintha’s hands holding the Dreamfoil towards Talraea for a moment, before giving a little “psht” kind of murmur, then waving her hand a little in a dismissive manner. “Y’Night Elves always take deh most complicated an’ less fun route ta tings … not ta be disrespectful or nuttin’, I be sure dat works, but dere much beddah ways ta relax an’ drift off! Lemme show ya, Zet’jia jus’ need a good stone ta roll on, an’ a lil moonfire ta light up …”

2 Likes

A weak coil of smoke seems to be aided by the winds to find Zet’jia where ever she might be, as she smells it, it has an aroma of Dreamleaf mixed with Akunda’s bite.
Before she can try find out where it comes from, Ky’wali walks over, holding a rolled up burning leaf as she giggles at Zet’jia.
“Greetin’ sista… 'ope ya well…”
Blinking as she narrow her eyes as she looks at Zet’jia.
“Oh… By Gonk’s long… do…”
Before she can finish she laughs.
“Wit dat ‘air ya could be me sista! Best find out before tryin’ anytin’…”
Finding a nearby rock to use as a chair, she takes a drag off the rolled up leaf and begins to sway heavily as she inspects the area, offering it over to Zet’jia.
"De Akunda’s Bite be givin’ de Dreamleaf some nice zing ta it, ya should try it.

1 Like

With a loud thump, Rahiel sits down on the ground next to the two trolls. Crossed-legged and with clasped hands resting in his lap, he smiles widely at Ky’wali, trying to look as innocent and friendly as possible - An action that is more likely to look the opposite on the demon hunter.

Hii. Is it more of that to go around? Sharing is caring you know, and I surely deserve some caring. I haven’t been able to ‘relax’ for what feels like years! It is just work and work with no rest to enjoy the simple things in life. Truly tragic.”

“I agree completely.” The demon huntress then sits on front of Rahiel and carefully removes the pauldrons from her shoulders. “Please be a dear and give me a massage.”

1 Like

“Let me help with that… ~”

Without a warning, Zirahael would saunter over and knock Rahiel out of the way with her wide, powerful hips before the amazonian Night Elf demon huntress applies her hands onto Liruthien’s shoulders.

“I may not be as good with massages as some of the six armed Shivarra we have back at the Fel Hammer, but I know how to make it quick and efficient so even a little Blood Elf like you would be ready for battle… !”

Thumps and cracks can then be heard as Zirahael begins to knead and apply critical pressure!

1 Like

“Certainly.”

With a crack of his knuckles, Rahiel happily proceeds to massage Liruthien. Making sure to get rid of all the soreness and pesky knots.
When hearing Zirahael speak, he doesn’t even bother to look. Just leans slightly to the side, causing the taller demon hunter to miss with her little hip sweep and fall flat on the ground. He cackles manically at the sight.

After a brief tut-tut and a comment regarding lack of manners towards Ziraheal, he turns his full attention back to Liruthien. Adding a little back and scalp massage to the routine.
“Are you using something new on your horns? They have a delightful shine to them today.”

Acting as a casual observer, Mahli’ficia simply stares at the bickering Demon Hunters and shakes her head.

"This is why I don’t work with those guys… "

“Tell me about it. Even when they’re not arguing, they’re running off on their own and getting captured, or yammering on about their ‘grand sacrifice,’ or just being antisocial. I’ve found your people much more agreeable. Weird and scary, but agreeable. A group willing to be exiled in pursuit of knowledge and the ability to defend their people is one I can work with.”

1 Like

“Weird and antisocial like wearing a silly looking mask in public? I can assure you my friend! I doubt, that you are infact, ugly enough to need a mask. Unless you’re a half orc. Are you a half orc? Or broken perhaps?”

“I would go so far as to say you’re the broken one here, fel tattoos, demon horns and green eyes.
You shouldn’t cast against others are halfbreeds when you’re nothing more than a half demon mongrel at this point.”

"It’s true, it’s true, I am not in Elune’s good books! I shan’t be getting any red envelopes this, lunar-festival, but casting a few stones rather makes the blindness worth it.

Of course, you, young madame, appear to have been thoroughly blessed by the goddess and the wilds. Do take some time to enjoy yourself, rather than getting offended on the behalves of others. I started having a lot more fun when I did that!"

[Skip me!]

‘‘I see, we lost so many and yet individuals such as yourself still want to look down and mock the rest.’’

Aren’t you being a tad-bit overdramatic about losing that capitol of yours?

I mean, you have only had it for like 20 years or so at most.

“Even for a Night Elf, twenty years is plenty of time to grow attached to a place and make a home there. Also, in case it’s slipped anyone’s mind, they were driven out of their ancestral forests that they’ve had since the Sundering, and untold numbers of Elves were brutally butchered. The big tree is not the only issue.”

How were they even driven out of their forest that fast? Weren’t they fighting Orcs whom were little more than a collection of boat survivors two or so decades ago and the Forsaken who just lost their own capitol?

I went to Ashenvale once, and that place is huge. You would need more than a million tireless demons to ever cover all that ground effectively. Either that or the patience of a mass-murdering saint.

“The Sentinel Army was sailing south to Silithus on word of Horde movements, a skeleton force was left behind to defend the woods. They took advantage of this, assassinated local leadership, and fought us back at the Falfarren river. I’d have thought someone to have gone through your people’s history would understand, but I should hardly be surprised by your willing ignorance.”

1 Like

Now now, let us not compare the rabble of a few Orcs to the endless legions of the damned~

And what is up with so many Night Elves willingly serving Sylvanas in death?

Don’t worry, the incompetence of the Night Elves have taught them a valuable lesson, one which I highly doubt they’d forget so easily.

Regardless, a person with your “practices” are in any spot to talk about willingly serving questionable allegiances. It is a wonder how you were even accepted in the first place.

“If the, kaaldori? Is that their name? Nevermind, is not important. If they are incompetent for what they have done and do, then what does that make us and our no longer lost brethren? Wouldn’t we be as incompetent as them?
Like us they have also faught the Legion, and with a vigor and faith I thought was ours alone!
Our faiths may not be the same but I am happy to fight beside them and cleanse their home from these demons of a different name. It makes me question you two when you are not…”

2 Likes

No one noticed the little Gnome sitting a few feet away listening to the conversation, she cleared her throat and spoke up to draw attention from the seemingly agitated taller races
“I have lost my city too, really, all of us here have in some way if you think about it. It’s a wonder we’re even alive, we shouldn’t look down on each other.”
Sipri looks up at the women and decides to climb up a rock
“Methaphorically, litterally you sort of… have to look down on me.”