What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“Don’t ask me how I got here. Just guide me out of this complicated forest. I am not feeling well at this place”

1 Like

“Don’t worry, I can help you, just follow me into this completely innocent ritual circle”

“You call that a ritual circle? Did you sleep through most of your Arcanum Calligraphy classes? If you feed any kind of power into that… thing/circle, the best you’ll get is horrific felfire flying everywhere! Or at worst; you and everyone with you will be deposited somewhere in the Twisting Nether, possibly with various limbs missing and/or in the wrong locations.”

Mahli’ficia cocks her head with a frown-of-clear-disapprovement at the Sin’Dorei.

“And don’t even get me started on what’ll happen if you bring an actual sacrifice into the circle. Even a simple murloc could spell disaster!”

It is not that bad.
She only need to replace the xelee sign with argus sign and it is a good one way teleport to argus.

“Do you have the slightest clue what’s going on on Argus? It’s currently a wild free-for-all and gold rush for demonic real-estate. I had a minion on Argus, but I haven’t been able to summon her ever since the fall of the Legion because she’s ‘busy’!”

So sounds like a perfect place for a demon hunter?

Beside think of all the demonic knowledge left poorly defended just up for grabs.
Who knows what secrets argus might hold.
And with the horde and alliance going at it againt meaby taking argus for the black harvest is a good idea?

“And this is why the other Warlocks across Azeroth and Outland can’t take the Black Harvest seriously.”

She sighs, but then smiles softly as she twirls her scepter.

“Now, I will not object to what my colleagues might decide to do with their own souls; but the Black Harvest seems to have a talent for coming up with grandiose plots and schemes that almost inevitably backfire!”

“What she means is ‘By all means! Go do exactly that, rituals and all. Have fun!’” He turns to the Void Elf. “Why are you trying to stop them from getting themselves killed?!”

1 Like

“It’s fine if they get themselves killed,the worrying part is what it could bring back…”

“Now I’m no magister,but everyone knows a thing or two about the arcane back in Quel’Thalas,and I’m pretty sure no portal is a perfect one way trip”

1 Like

“While I think you are right… and its dangerous, but - and I’m shocked to say this - Zhanag is right. Let them kill themselves darling! We are completely capable handling any nasty things what would crawl thrugh that portal… if not, he could blink away, I could disperse into pure shadow energy and slip away, and you… well you have experience in dying, but you have your Death Gate. And I guess my dear Shalim would stay and fight to the death and beyond, but Matron Mother Malevolence would teleport his cute butt out of danger in time”

1 Like

You all lack vision.
Right now the burning legion is leaderless.
Countless demons up for graps.
And you want to let this opirtunity slip you buy?
No wonder the black harvest coucil owns dreadscare and you dont.

“Leaderless?
Ah, arrogance and stupidity all in the same package. How efficient of you!
No. The Legion is not leaderless… Sargeras recruited the Eredar to be leaders and commanders. The Legion lost Sargeras, Kil’jaeden and Archimonde, but what about the rest of the Man’ari Eredar? Sorry I missed the part when we commited genocide against them… or what about the cunning Nathrezim? They ruined planets way before Sargeras went Fel-mad!
You know what happened little human?
The Dragon became a Hydra… where once were only one head, now there are thousands if not millions! Every Nathrezim, every Annihilan, every Man’ari Eredar who are strong enough to gather forces or ruled Legion conquered planets are now without the only thing they feared and respected: the Dark Titan!
Now, the Legion is more dangerous than ever…
Sure, any Warlock could jump in to this powerplay, but this is not an opportunity for power, its an opportunity to become the slave of something that was powerful long before Mardum was shattered!
But please, name a few, I will be generous, lets say five Nathrezim or Annihilan the Black Harvest successfully enslaved…”

1 Like

“Hey, if the man wants to go to Argus I say let him sling his damn spells there. I won’t grieve for an ambitious warlock who bites off more than he can possibly hope to chew.”

“Many warlocks like him were so desparate for power that they actually became slaves. Sure, they got their power, but in return they had to serve. They were always the less important, only pawns in a big game. And Legion? Without Sargeras and Argus worldsoul they are less of a problem. They are like horde without Banshee queen, less destructive and less coordinated towards their goal of destroying every life. I and my Illidari brothers will do our best to ensure, that they won’t become a threat anymore.”

"The Legion situation is being monitored. As you said, they are leaderless, and they can feel it. Where once they had orders and direction, now they only have their ambition. The lords of Argus are dead, and not likely to return, and their many commanders across the Twisting Nether have only themselves to turn to. But demons are fierce, tempestuous, often selfish and ambitious - and what are the selfish and ambitious to do when a power vacuum presents itself?

“Exactly what you think. They’ve been killing and conquering each other with the kind of fury they used to reserve for other people on other worlds.”

“I miss the stagnant power hierarchy of the Legion. Demons were literally lining up before me to make pacts and be summoned for trivial trinkets and rewards!”

Mahli’ficia lets out a sigh as a forlorn expression passes across her face.

" … but now as the demons have actually got something to do except stand in a massive, inter-galactic queue for the next invasion, I find myself scraping the bottom of the barrel! And so I’m stuck with an Imp that can’t do anything but die; an independently minded succubus with who will take great liberties in interpreting commands and has repeatedly tried to devour my imp; and a Shivarra who is barely more disciplined but doesn’t know the first thing about fel magic somehow!"

She looks away with a frown.

“I used to have a Voidwalker but it’s just gone in the Void… or Nether… somewhere.”

I am back from argus.
Manage to enslave a dreadlord and build the black harvest 3 militery bases.
I also manage to convince the army of the light into a ceasefire agreement.

Ow hi mahligicia.
Sorrry about your lack of control.
You really need to stop bribing them and remind them your in charge.
Demons only respect power and ambition.
Yours seems unfortantily lacking.

stares at silently before clicking his tongue in a disappointed fashion

Ah need a drink.

1 Like

“Go grab some and do not disturb this conversation. Yeah, and you can also bring some popcorn on your way back.”

1 Like

“I would hardly call the rantings of the clearly deranged and delusional a conversation.”

1 Like