What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“I… might oddly enought be with the Draenei on this one, this conversation escalated quickly into madness. Let’s change the subject and see if you can get some wine and cheese around here.”

1 Like

“Who woud have known that discussing conflicts and injustices of the past would cause new conflicts down the road, huh?”

Dangerbeard chuckles and takes a look at her empty pint.

“As much as I’d like to sit around and take part in the finer things in life, at some point I should probably leave this establishment. Think I’ll go for a run. If anyone cares to join me I’d be happy to show you how fast these short legs can carry me.”

“I have to pass…”

She nods with a smile and gathers her notes

“But that cheese and wine sounds lovely. I hope they have some Telmor-Aruuna Hard Cheese… the best cheese in the whole universe!”

“Ohhh, do not be such a slouch~” Mahli’ficia would say, gesturing with a gloved hand towards Zymara, or more notably her legs.

“I hear that hooves are far superior on flat ground, and so I’m sure you would be able to run circles around that dwarf.”

Dressed in golden full plate, the Lightforged watches Mahlificia with a single hand cupping her cheek as if in tiredness. ‘‘Hooves are superior, but it is the length of the legs that make the biggest difference between her’s and the dwarf’s land speed.’’

Ikaallu gestures to the iridescent wings,’’…Neither is important when you can teleport, unless interdimensional travel is jammed.’’

“I mean, obviously if you’re going to add magic, a quick shadow-step outpaces a hundred meter dash, and a Void rift takes you farther still in about as long, but that’s for when you’re trying to get somewhere in a hurry. You don’t get much exercise out of that and it doesn’t give you that runner’s high. Running, climbing, jumping and generally cavorting among the trees is one of life’s great pleasures.”

1 Like

Mahli’ficia decides to remain silent while listening to Talraea espouse the virtues of cardio as the Warlock herself lounges around on her levitating magical disc in a classic lying roman pose, one knee up and head resting on her hand.

2 Likes

“Run? Like a servant or lowborne? Oh my, no! If Elune would wanted us to do that, she wouldn’t gave us the idea of a palanquin.”

She tastes the aforementioned cheese

“Nor magic. Sure some training is good… but, my darlings, running around like an idiot, just for ‘fun’? Preposterous!”

1 Like

Dangerbeard hadn’t been paying much attention to the ongoing discussion about the sense and nonsense in going for a run while she was packing up her belongings and doing some basic warm-up exercises. As she finished up stretching she turned her attention to Thyrellas.

“Suit yourself, lady. With robes and shoulderguards like yours I wouldn’t be much for running either. I’ll be going for that run. Like a servant.”

She mockingly saluted the Nightborne and began walking out the door.

Ahno mon another one of them rogue’s.
Lets burn her up mon

“Is it burning, this time? How very creative. Almost as if not every single troll one finds wishes to immediately kill anything that moves. But hey, look on the bright side! Instead of just throwing spears, this one will actually want to burn you. I approve, truly, that’s a new level of intelligence his race is showing. I’m sure he’ll become a visionary that’ll lead his people into a new age.”

“Or just… you know. Die like a moron after he attacks the wrong people at one point.”

2 Likes

She chuckles softly at the sour comment while she moves up and stands next to the elf
“He’s outnumbered, only a fool will attack under these circumstances”

Dangerbeard looks at Velyrina, then at the troll and puts her pint down.

“I’m ready to believe that this one might be a fool.”

“I believe being outnumbered is what pyromancers and fire mages prefer.” Mahli’ficia observed, nodding her head towards the amusing situation.

" … as it reduces the possibility of friendly fire."

“Take it from someone who’s run behind enemy lines while allied pyromancers did their thing: There’s no such thing as ‘friendly fire.’ There’s only fire. Lots and lots of fire. It’d haunt me if I didn’t deal with much more haunting things as my job, my hobby and my lifestyle.”

“Out of curiosity… whats your hobby?”

Damien looks to the girl cautiously

“We all done terrible things either thanks to our lifestlye or our err… “job”, but hobby? Now, thats new. Well, not that new, if you are a villain, but okay maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but you looks like a 'good girl”.

“I can think of a couple hobbies.”

Dangerbeard whistles innocently, nodding at Talraea with a grin on her face.

“I know that one probably could, too.”

“Hmph, Is that how a dwarf looks like without a beard?”

Zirthun laughs and continue walking. Leaving the dwarf alone with no single care for her feelings.

( Note : No offense. That’s the nature of my character )

And what’s that you’re wearing supposed to be? Guess that pathetically small number of hairs on your chin passes as a beard where you live? grins

“No. I can assure you it doesn’t. He just doesn’t have fashion sense. And can’t tell a male from a female dwarf, it seems. Yes, our race has members of low intelligence level too, believe it or not.”