What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“An oppinion we share dear”

Zymara nods and smiles to the Sin’dorei

“Care to make a little bet? This gold coin says he will pass out within ten minutes”

That is very intersting choice of attire you have. Making too many bets i presumeshe would laugh

1 Like

“My dear, your leather battle-thong is also nice… I think we have similar taste when it comes to practical yet comfortable outfits”

Zymara smiles and pick up the crystal to conntinue the scanning of the relic she found

“That hand cannon tho… is it Kaldorei-desing? You made it yourself? I must admit I never knew your people are or were capable to make such a technological… uhm… lets call it monstrosity. No offense. But where is the art? Where is the beauty? A Dwarf or a Goblin would make such a… ugh… sorry darling, but you need an Eredar-gun! We made beautiful empyrium and crystal riffles, infused with Arcane… or used to. Sleek, elegant… deadly weapons, like yourself! If you are interested I know an Artificer guy…”

She winks coyly

“You had all that technology and magical prowess, and still lost to axes. Really makes you think.”

“I’m not going to pretend to know Draenei technology but the way this one babbles on and on about elegance and beauty makes me think at least a part of it could be because her people might have chosen form over function a fatal couple times.”

Dangerbeard casts a glance at her very functional but not very aesthetically pleasing sawn-off and shrugs.

"If you want to get technical, they lost to treachery, surprise attacks on civilians, and later on to demonic power - lots of demonic power. Axes were a tertiary influence. Frankly, aside from one hidden city that was barely defended besides its magical disappearing act, every single victory the Orcs had was down to demonic power. Not sure I’d brag about that, if I were you.

Still leaning on the counter with a (light) drink in hand, she turns to the Dwarf with a raised eyebrow. “I’m pretty sure there’s no functional purpose to carving beards on your golems, but those are some very well-carved beards. We all like to decorate a bit. A Vigilant may be pretty, but it’s still one of the greatest warriors of the Draenei installed into a giant construct with magical, flying shields the size of a Tauren.”

2 Likes

"Do not mistake my words for bragging, call it instead, a take down of arrogance. Pride is the fall of all who are great. The power of Mannoroth’s blood coursed through the veins of many warriors, and a weapon utilises the force of the wielder, yes. Yet what meaning do bows and arrows have before technology…?

Apparently much more than those with technology would think.

Perhaps if you exercised a simpler mindset, you would find yourself seeing the world for what it is; and not what you presume it."

2 Likes

She frowns a bit to Karanash’s words

“The answer to your question is simple. The Prophet ordered us NOT to lower ourselves down to your level. He forbid us to exterminate your kind. Lifes were lost, so the survivors could remain “Draenei”. Something lots of us deeply regreted by now…”

Zymara empties her glass

“I will confess that I look forward to the day when we have cleansed the Universe of the Orcs and carved their bones into little flutes for our children. It is a dream I have.”

She smiles bitterly

“Rumors out there tho, we will be ‘friends’ again soon, united against the latest great big bad, at the moment Syvanas. Or N’Zoth… or Azshara… whataver. Hey, a girl can dream! Maybe with everyone now on the same side, perhaps you’re planning to invade yourselves for a change. I find the idea curiously appealing. Once you’ve finished killing each other, we can plow under all the orcish buildings and plant rows of flowers that spell out the words, “Too annoying to live” in letters big enough to be seen from space.”

"If that is the case, why did you lose yourselves to rage and exterminate the Bladewind Clan? I do not look forward to a day without your kind, quite the contrary. I do look forward to the day I am not held responsible for actions I did not commit nor enable.

It is a typical aspect of this, self perpetuating cycle of hatred, that our foes emphasize the evils of our kind, while dismissing their own. You had your reasons, as many orcs had theirs. What has come, has been, and has gone. One day you will die, I will die, and only memories will live on.

Now I believe next I need a human to tell me of how I burnt down Stormwind, a city I’ve never seen."

2 Likes

“Believe me, friend, you’ve lost next to nothing, not having seen Stormwind. It’s less impressive and more diasappointing than one would think. Truly, burning it down again would even do it some good. Like kicking an already ruined sand castle so one can start from scratch and make it better, next time.”

Talraea rolls her eyes. “Charming,” she drawls. “You’re doing a great job of convincing the skeptics to embrace our people. Really giving a good impression. Just one little bit of constructive criticism: Maybe don’t talk about burning down Stormwind. Burning cities is kind of a sore spot lately.”

“At this point, everyone would be better off if they burnt the world and left it behind if you ask me, but no one ever wants what’s best for them.”

“There goes our already tettered reputaion…”

Reyzeel facepalms

"Just mumble “Hail N’Zoth’ and be done with it…”

“I think you’re confusing nihilism for megalomania, but I’ve observed you and you’re acting about in line with your, usual, limited intellect.”

Mahli’ficia sits back and watches her fellow kin with a coy smile.

“I am starting to think that our dear Umbric’s migraines are not exclusively caused by the malignant whispers of the Void.”

“I believe they’re caused by the fact you, and several of the other miscreants maintain a constant smug air of superiority, utterly unearned, and expressed in the same hollow and vapid manner as the blonde little ranger girls back in Silvermoon. Had any of you true respect for scholarly pursuits, you would behave with an iota of wit and maturity. However, you do not; and so I shall go on to treat your cabal as the children they are.”

1 Like

“Chatty, aren’t you? Maybe sit back and let somebody else get a word in edgewise.”

“Now now dear, don’t be rude! Let her talk! I find her insane babbling quite amusing.”

Zymara smiles to Talraea

“Sooo, I guess nobody wants to make a few bet regarding to intoxicated human? A pity… Well, to be honest, he is not entertaning anymore, so we are lucky we have your ahem… colleague to smile about”

1 Like

“The madness of the Void has clearly overtaken this discussion, and I fear I do not have enough incense or holy oils to stop it!”

1 Like

"There is only one madness I’ve seen in these parts. The hostile thinking they are peaceful, the hateful thinking they are the victims. They’ve not seen, countless velvet wreathed gauntlets of warning, so now I’m here as a slap in the face, to show these vapid, terrible individuals what they are, by treating them as they treat others. Of course, when they do it, it is on the basis of unchangeable matters, such as race.

Oh so often my so called cabal of fools and children, will rattle of the injustices of the human civilization that welcomed them with open arms. Welcomed them, only for they to act as an erosion of their moral standards. Refusing to adapt to their hosts, like parasites.

That’s the madness in this entire tainted discussion."

Alizael smiles.

“And now, with my message delivered, my vitriol spewed, I bid you all adieu. Do engage with a delightful conversation with the lovely vindicator, she seems very nice and thoughtful!”

[Skip me, my lovelies]

4 Likes