What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“Why does somebody as marvelous as you wear such casual clothes? Or are you rarity between those nightborne mages, who are as haughty as Banshee Queen herself?”

Telestria floats around Shalim, moving her arms from her back to her chin and taps it inquisitively.

“No no… this won’t do at all… Horns and spikes are so last century, and the fel? A few months behind aren’t we?
Please leave your comments on fashion to yourself once you no longer look like what my cousin might considered cool When he was hundred years old.”

1 Like

Shuffles around awkwardly for a few moments

“I think you should know… I’m only 23.”

1 Like

“Young and highly impressionable not to mention susceptible… stay with us my dear, we will help you to resist the harmful influence of the Outsiders

She gently pats Nendrovus’s hand

“We know better, trust us. We know best! Stay on our side…”

sighs, looking past Thyrellas at Nendrovus

Twenty three? Twenty bloomin’ three? Ah got lice older than ye.

Well… guess we have tae buy ye o’ wee present then. Ye intae Gnomish toys o’ more t’ Goblin type? Maybe o’ collection o’ amusing stickers detailing human oddities?

Sure we can find somethin’!

“You are so mean Master Dwarf”

Zymara giggles

“The lad is a big boy! But I must admit… I can’t even remeber the time I was twenty three…”

She pauses

“Oh my… I can’t even remember the time I was twenty three…”

With a sour smile she raises her glass to the Dwarf

“The future is wasted on the young… like youth”

I guess we are too old for them. Recently they just realized that there is whole world around their shiny city and they quite struggle to comprehend the importance and uniqueness of other civilizations. Maybe the young one would listen. You should try to whisper to him all the secrets of foreign worlds your kind traveled through.

1 Like

“Or better, don’t. In fact, you’re a Demon Hunter, right? She’s basically a Demon. Evil, serves terrible powers from the Nether, it’s close enough. Get to work!”

*she would lean and whisper *Vulpera are going to join the horde. THen she would start to laught

Lytherael would stare blankly for several moments, before slowly nodding.
“I see.” he states, clearing his throat and taking a deep breath.
“You do realize the Horde is literally taking everyone in who’s even remotely willing, right? I mean… they still have Forsaken. That should give you an idea of their standards.”

“And yet we invited you elves didn’t we but our standards were low back then I guess. according to you.”
Erah’s eyebrow raises expecting a witty response from the demon hunter, but shrugs if no response is given.
“Uh, that’s what I thought.”

Nendrovus enters the scene and proceeds to scold Lytherael “Hey! Don’t talk like that about the Vulpera! I was exiled to Vol’dun for a while after selling bad potions to the Zandalari! I owe my LIFE to those foxes! One even taught me some better marketing skills! Like not talking so much! Speaking of which…”

Nendrovus twirls his cane and turns to Erahe “After that insult to my “friends”. I’m really bummed out… BUT you can help with that. A little commerce always cheers me up! Want a good bargain?”

Aphranas giggles, watching as Nendrovus offers a bargain to the Orc shaman
“Are you a Nightborne or a Goblin?” - she asks mid-laughter.

“Wait. What’s so funny? You don’t need to be a goblin to want to sell quality wares! Especially since mine don’t blow up! Guaranteed!”

The Nightborne rethinks his words

“Well, unless you want them too… like one of my fabulous scrolls of fireball VI. But that’s the exception not the rule!”

“Version VI? Say no more. Sold!”
Aphranas smiles politely and yet she glares at Nendrovus suspiciously. Then she whispers into his ear:
“Fireball which doesn’t blow up is no fireball at all. Try to be more careful when you lie to those lesser beings. They can be aggressive”.

Just make sure to buy a knee protection,I heared that Vulpera might be very lovable at specific seasons.So better protect your knees She would puff on her cigar and then begin to laugh again

1 Like

What a lovely hat you have, Azuriida!

The Nightborne nods politely.

‘‘And you have indeed beautiful horns. They would make good powder for my newest potion.’’

1 Like

“I’m sure you meant well… but telling a person their body parts would work well as potion ingredients is generally not considered a compliment.” She gives the Nightborne a polite smile.
“Although I didn’t know anything about using Draenei horns in potions… I don’t see myself using it any time soon, but I’m curious. Some tea?”

2 Likes

Rush misunderstands, thinking the tea was meant for him. He takes the cup and sips obliviously.

"Draenei horns got some good mojo in them. Romeo-bathic, ever-dizzy-axe, nay-sure-all medicine, you can do it all with Draenei horns. First, you gotta get a grindin stone. Then, you gotta make them horns into dust. When you get the dust, you can get the power! When you get the power…

…wait, what were we talkin about?"

1 Like