What would your character say to the above poster? #28

“Say again the part about the horns, I dare you tusk-boy!”

Zymara’s eyes narrows

“You are quick to forget Argus was the Titan of Death, the Unmaker… and I’m feeling a bit… religious at the moment enough, to follow my lost world’s dead soul’s tradition of giving you a one way ticket to da Other Side

2 Likes

Rush nonchalantly pulls a sachet out of his satchel, holding it over his cup and tapping it with a finger. A fine dust of a pale blue hue pours out, and he mixes the powder into his tea.

“Now, now, does that be any way for a devotee of the Light to speak to a guest durin peacetime?” he asks innocently as he drinks the tea mixed with the ground up powder of an oddly familiar light blue color.

“Her relationship with the Light is a bit more adversarial than most of her kind. Frankly, we don’t know how she keeps getting out of the various prisons we’ve been putting her in. The woman’s a mad Void worshipper. I’d ask that you not take her as representing the Alliance.”

2 Likes

“It feels bad to hear or imagine that some of your body parts are used to craft of any sort.”
Shalim’s green eyes were focused on the orb of the foreign origin. Purple light was emitting from this focus of power.
“Once I heard that my baked wings will make a fine dinner. I felt like a chicken !”
Shalim placed the orb on the table near the troll’s cup of tea
"If I had horns and you spoke about them like that. You would be now without your tusks. Anyway. You seem to know thing or two about the horns… Let’s see how clever you are. Do you, or anybody alse here, know what usefull thing can you do with the horns of the demon? "
Shalim looked in the crowd expecting nobody to know the correct answer.

3 Likes

“You…I seen you before,” Rush says warily, sort of recognizing the elf-demon thing.

He shrinks back and stops drinking his tea when Shalim places the orb next to it. For all his bravado, he freezes up nervously when faced with a foreign artifact he doesn’t understand. Seeking support, he looks to the unfamiliar void elf as some sort of ambassador for the entire Alliance.

“Is that thing even legal?” he asks while pointing toward the orb.

1 Like

Lythe shrugs at the question.
“I’m sure that as long as he’s not waving it about in Stormwind Keep, no one is going to care. He’s a demon hunter. And as for demonic horns, all you need to know, is that if you move a hand close to an illidari’s, you’re pulling back a stump. I’m not about to educate you on its alchemical uses.”

3 Likes

She smiles to Talraea

"Now now my little vodiling, don’t be rude! We are one happy disfunctional family here, be it ex-cultist Dark Iron, or “once High Elf forced in to the Alliance by old debt, then Horde loyalist ‘Blood Elf’ then shadowforged Ren’dorei’, or Fel infused Elf… hehe… Felf.”

She giggles

“I’m always released by technicality… the Alliance law is a bit murky on several points. Not to mention the sahdows could slip away thrugh any crack…”

She raises her glass

"Sanity in this silly old world is nothing you can proud of… you need to be a little insane to find your place in a mad world! But back to our dear Demon Hunters! "

Zymara pokes Lytherael’s horn

“I say it is an improvement on the whole elven design! Horns and hooves are the future!”

2 Likes

Silalinda nodded at the void elf, before conjuring more tea and snacks for everyone involved. “I apologise for any offence my questions caused. I can assure you that my curiosity was purely academical and that I was not planning on actually using what I learned.”

“As for the uses of Demon Horns… Personally, I try to stay away from the Fel, now that we have the option to. That is, for me of course. I don’t want to diminish the sacrifices of the Demon Hunters.” She stops talking, feeling as if she’s only making things worse.

Silalinda sips her tea, before looking over at Zymara. “At least you don’t fall in the trap of failing to appreciate what you have yourself, do you?”

2 Likes

SKIPPERINO SKIPPY SKIP ME!

Zymara might be having felburns on aforementioned poking appendage now.

4 Likes

“Cha ‘mon! I be seein’ we got snacks an I came ta get me snacks! Dunno what dat liquid be doe.” Juh’juh enters the scene and haphazardly grabs a few condiments from the mage.

“What we be talkin’ bout? Demons an’ stuff? Aaaaah I wolnt worry ‘bout no green demons. The big lavabeard un’ be ded now! Right? RIGHT? Cha ‘mon! No problemo! What we need to be worryin’ bout is dem purple ones! Like that Myt’rax fellow!” Juh’juh laughs then his abruptly stops when he looks over to Zymara. He proceeds to cautiously chew on a mana cookie.

1 Like

“Ouchy…”

She holds up her burnt hand with amusement

“Hottest guy in the inn, am I right?”

Zymara giggles, while little void tendrils weave the flesh, mend the burnt wound
Then looks to Juhjuh with a smile

“Mythrax. Dead… gone to Bwonsamdi, to da Other Side, yes? Yes.”

She winks

“Tho’ only took mhm… fifteen of sixteen thosuand years and a little Troll help, but that nasty nasty C’Thraxxi warbringer crawled back from da Other Side once… or twice… like Kith’ix but Im suuuuure this time the Unraveler will stay dead”

The girl winks to the Troll and raises her glass

“To victory and… oooh cookies!”

She happly grabs one too

1 Like

Seeing the void tentacles heal Zymara burnt hand. Erah shrugs back with unease.

“That is one of the most unsettling things I’ve seen in quite some time and I sure you. I’ve seen some messed up things in my walk as a shaman.”

After composing himself from Zymara. Erah responds to how the Cthraxxi will be thwarted again. if they make a return.

“The void and its minions always try to make a foothold on Azeroth. but they always fail because of the brave heroes of the Horde and Alliance. So if I were you guys I wouldn’t worry so much.”

2 Likes

-I see you are an orc of culture - said Grazheena, laying her back on a pillar somewhere near - And you respect your allies aswell.

Her tail whiplashed when she gazed at Zymara.

-As a paladin I have to say I also feel uncomfortable. But it’s exciting to watch the Void’s servant surrounded by her potential jailors…

2 Likes

Erah turns to see Grzheena.
“Indeed, No good can come from the void.”
(Skip)

2 Likes

“Actual jailors, in fact. We keep throwing her in one or another prison, she keeps getting out for one reason or another. I tried just stabbing her, but I think she’s like a demon now, always comes back from the Nether. The point is, that woman is a servant of terrible powers from beyond the veil and not associated with those of us who wield the Void’s powers in an endless battle against it.”

1 Like

“You are wrong”
Shalim grabs his focus and gives it to Zymara’s hand.
“The world is not black and white. She is a little insane and she often fails to maintain control over herself, but she is on our side. You should help her to handle the whispers, not reject her”
He then turns to Talraea and whispers to her ear, in order to nobody alse can listen
“She is the key to understanding what is happening here. Haven’t you seen the void armies rising from the depths? We need her as the double agent. Who alse could tell us? You certainly do not wish to communicate with the old god himself.”
Then the demon hunter adresses the crowd
“Nobody here is perfect. We should respect our differences and weaknesses”

4 Likes

“Thank you my dear knight in spiked, Fel-glyph ornamented, shining armor… but I need no pity, nor help, and I’m not afraid. You see, I commited no crime. An I am not a Servant.”

Zymara smiles with a cold smile

“Tell me again my dear sister, what is my crime? Drinking Demon blood and invading other planets, forcing the elements to do my whim?”

She looks to the Orc

“Am I a twice-traitor, sneaking around, spying on others or stabbing people for money, orders… or just because the whipsers told me?”

She stick her tounge out playfully at Talraea

“Or smacking others with a heavy warhammer, yelling “For DA LIGHT!!!” following its will?”

Zymara winks to Grazheena

"I made a… a pact with the only force that even the great Sargeras feared, to avange my people and my planet… but let’s say I am a cultist. Wich I’m not, but just for the fun of it, let’s say I am. Is it a crime? Isn’t the Church, or any relegion… basically, a cult? But Zymara, the void tries to destroy a the world! you could say… but no. Its not. Rule it, maybe, but destruction is not in its plans as far we seen. The Legion? Sure, would burn the Univerese to save it from the Void. Thats how afraid Sargeras was! The Titans? Well, it wasn’t the Void that conducted dangerous potentially world-destroying experiments in hidden facilities, when lifless rocks in the Great Dark would been totally better place for such installations! Oh and it was Them who built the Forge of Origination, that powerful device with its main porpuse to wipe out any and all life on the Planet… a plan that King Mechagon tried to copy, mind you.

She rasies her glass, watching the wine movement in it

“So I’m insane… or at least beyond sanity, depending on your views, but the whole world is insane! And you can’t blame the Void, Old Gods, or anything for that! I am maybe Insane, but not a pretender! Never preteneded I’m anything else… but you? Wich of us the worse? The void user insane girl? Or the sane good little boys and girls, who do the same… murder, arson, mass murder, genocide, biological warfare, demon summoining, hate crimes, slavery, corpse robbery, mutilation, slurping the world’s very blood, laping up its powers, sacrifices for a Loa or Demon or spirits, wars, trophy collecting and killing each other with glee and smile with bloodied weapons… most of the time for shiny trinkets and gold. Face it my loves, your way of life and a day work makes the Black Empire hides in shame! Ahh but you have an excuse and it makes it right!”

She empites her glass and hold out her hands with smile

“Officer, I’m ready to be chained and dragged to a cell for my 'crimes”, condemned by my likeminded peers!"

3 Likes

-A sword - Grazheena broke the silence after Zymara’s monologue - I’m smacking them with a sword. Warhammers are a bit “passé”, like the Nightborne use to say. And swords… they are more precise weapons of war than overgrown clubs.

Some of the folks looked at the paladin as if she outright offended them. To talk about blades after such an inspiring pacifist speech…

-Well, lets face it together, darlings - the Light’s worshipper crossed her arms on the chest - That’s a world of violence, madness and warcraft out of all things. Don’t think you can live a peaceful life and die of old age here.

Then she turned to Zymara and smiled sweetly.

-I’ll give you a head start today for the beauty of your speech and horns, but keep the tentacles away. Innkeeper! Roll out a barrel of your finest rum, chop-chop!

3 Likes

Eager to stoke the flames of drama (though still eyeing Shalim’s orb warily), the troll proceeded to troll both Draenei.

“You really gonna let her talk to you like that?” he said to Zymara with feigned outrage in his voice.

1 Like

Juh’juh, still munching on his stockpile of mana cookies, talks with a full mouth.

“Cha! I be wantin’ ta see how dis goes! I betchu some mon gon’ get bopped!” He says as he makes his way over to the rum barrel. “Though… truth be told I an’t even been payin’ attention. Too much talkin’ and stuff, chu know? Eitha’ way…”

He places his several cookies into a pile on the counter next to where he’s sitting, Juh’juh then slams the table a few times to get the innkeeper’s attention. “Barmon! Some o’ dat goo’ stuff! Don’ care what it be s’long as it don’ make me be seein’ the spirits! Chahaha! Oh! An’ put it on the goat lady’s tab! She won’ miiiiind! I be sure of it! We all be friends here, right? Right!”

3 Likes