What you have done to warlock is disgraceful

What you have done to warlock since aberrus to this patch is disgraceful.

Shameful.

That’s about it, i already provided loads of feedback in the past, i’m not about to repeat myself. And frankly speaking, i don’t even wanna provide meaningful feedback.

It’s pretty clear that you don’t know wtf you’re doing with lock, but you’re still gonna do whatever the hell you want.

How is it possible to start from a great baseline in s4 shadowlands, and then tear it apart in one expansion?

It’s almost like you purposefully tried to make it worse.

Not a single change was good since aberrus dropped for destro and demo, aff is a little better, but don’t get your hopes up, it’s barely better. It doesn’t even begin to outweigh all the disastrous changes you did for warlock as a whole.

Pathetic.

11 Likes

Well, DH´s stole half of warlocks kit on release n looking at the 10.2 set helmet for DH… they came back to steal their mogs now! infact i love that helmet so much i made a DH :,D

4 Likes

They (blizzard) are idiots, the answer is simple

1 Like

I’ll probably shelf mine until 10.2.5 where I expect some sweeping massive buffs for the class.

It’s always like a roller coaster for us and right now we’re at the low point.

1 Like

It’s not about buffs, the class itself is a disaster.

4 Likes

On that we agree 100%, I’m mostly hoping for a Rogue/Paladin-tier rework at this point for all three specs. Demonology 100% needs it as Blizzard simply can’t fine tune it without gutting it completely or making it broken due to external buffs, while Destro and Affli are less broken but the core gameplay is still simply bad and boring. (not to mention undertuned in raids and highly dependant on your party playing around your mechanics in M+)

2 Likes

They just need to go back to s 4 shadowlands, and start from there.

Nah they need to go back to MoP/WoD when all 3 specs were actually fun and had class fantasy

4 Likes

I never played the mop warlock, but the s4 honestly is really good. If they go back to something i hope it’s that.

What they have done to demo especially is crazy, that spec is fundamentally broken in design/balance now.

They have destroyed tyrant, the reason why demo burst was so high wasn’t just tyrant, it was that+old portal+pi+trinkets. Now tyrant is a fundamentally broken cd.

THE TRINKETS BLIZZARD! Tyrant burst would have been fine even if you could use gwd+reight of tyranny together, and if portal was NOT a oriented burst cd.

I honestly think that the lock dev is likely the most incompetent out of them all. No offense, i’m just stating a fact here, the things that were done to warlock since aberrus are god AWFUL.

this is the same company that changes shadow furry from a

30 sec cd instant stun

to

1.5 minute cd casted stun

these people are beyond garbage when it comes to designing warlocks

in what universe does a person use a “CASTED STUN” to reliably help himself during windows where he needs something to be stunned??

6 Likes

It’s the same company that sees the overwhelming majority of warlocks using a capstone talent (Chaos Incarnate) and then decides to introduce a tier set that revolves around the other capstone choice that everyone and their mother avoids like the plague outside some arena matchups.

To this day and age I don’t understand why they preach about listening to the community when they seem dead set in their ways.

2 Likes

Honestly, chaos incarnate is boring as hell too, i much prefer avatar/gwd.

But… I don’t think i need to repeat my point yet again, gwd was desecrated.

thank you sir

1 Like

The same way they’ve seen nobody using Channel Demonfire so they made a tier-set forcing us into it. I sometimes have a feeling that Destro warlock tiersets are punishments from the devs for not appreciating the skills they have put in. Shadowburn tier when?

1 Like

I didnt particularly like Channel Demonfire but it eventually grew on me but Dimensional Rift is just balls.
It is just not fun or exciting to press a button that may or may not be worth pressing depending on what happens when you hit it.
If you get anything other than a flame rift it just feels garbage.
Probably going back to fire mage until this rubbish tier is over.

1 Like

CDF is not that bad, however it was only valid because of the tierset. At least it had SOME AoE value. If CDF was castable on move that would’ve been a whole different story, I would’ve loved it. But I guess that’s too reasonable to ask.

There are a couple of problems with cfd, but it’s far better than rift.

1: immolation extension, especially in aoe this is important.
2: it’s in the middle of the tree, not in competition with other far better capstones, either for damage, gameplay, or both.

If cfd generated 1 soul shard fragment per bolt, and was you could cast it while moving, it would be a great ability.

But the real problem is: THEY JUST KEEP SCREWING AROUND

There is so much potential for the build we started the expansion with, but they just keep screwing up

And at this point i’m like… Just WTF are they doing?

If the warlock dev is the problem, get a new one, seriously, i’m not gonna mince my words at this point, oh but you’re calling for someone to be fired, and that’s just not very nice… You’re damn right i am if they keep screwing around like this.

If the problem is, not enough gameplay devs, get a few more.

If the problem is whatever else that we don’t know, fix it.

1 Like

it was all good but its all thorn apart now. Feels bad

For me the biggest fail of them all with all the recent changes since 10.2 beta is the GRAND WARLOCK DESIGN rework. As if…

• aff ever used that? Aff never cared about it (since Shadowlands when it was Wilfreds leggo)
  • destro loved the way it snowballed and was using it with passion lol (The only time Destro would want the flat 1 min reduce on talent was in Shadowlands s1 when haste levels were low, but the more haste you get, the more “fun” the talent becomes and when it was at it’s prime, it got gutted, crazy thinking by devs.)
  • demo is like “ok cool, 5 s for my Tyrant earlier, but wait, Im playing naked Tyrant build, so I am not using that talent anyway” - lmao
    The only loser of this change is Destro, where it actually means your infernal has longer duration on cd. But then again, with all the badly placed destro talents, we are not even entitled to use GWD even if we wanted (in m+) It’s so awful that I had to drop my fav spec all together to play demo this tier :frowning:
    I also consider Aff unplayable aswell, because your seed doesn’t extend duration like MR does, I was sure they will change that before patch goes live and they are just teasing us / waiting to drop the QoL change at the end. Who thinks I would want to spam 3x MR on an opener when Seed has a lot of interaction with Doom blossom in a m+ pull? like wat, hello? I don’t play aff, I can’t it’s just garbage.
3 Likes

It’s disgusting.

What they have done to lock that is.