What's that class that looks interesting but you'll never actually play?

For me it’s priest.

You?

2 Likes

Same. I always want to play my shadow priest that is stuck at level 40 (it was 100 before SL) but it always ends up collecting dust anyway.

2 Likes

Warrior, maybe I’ll finally level up one in shadowlands.

2 Likes

Rogue i always get one to max level with a struggle just to open lock boxes but i would love to be able to do a dungeon or pvp on it but far to shy to do either as no idea how to play them .

4 Likes

Shaman!

I always thought that class had some epic spells! Like casting lava or lighting at people!

But I would get bored at the start of leveling, I don’t know if leveling is badly design ed for this class but it’s really boring… :c

5 Likes

When i first leveled my spacegoat shaman in TBC was so fun to do with all the totem quests and starting on there isle but i think the whole leveling system is a wreck with no way to make it better .

3 Likes

It’s just I start leveling it, and then I keep getting useless abilities like hex, slowing totem, and other utility…

Same thing with warlock I got my third damaging spell at 15 lvl…

3 Likes

Atm i have 4 shaman 3 x 50s and 1 x 60 but i do not think i could start at 1 again with one :frowning:

1 Like

Rogue. I even used my free boost on one in BfA then… never really did anything with it.

I think the problem is, I’m not mega into PvP, and that’s mostly where it shines. In group PvE, it’s mostly a shroud bot and otherwise a generic melee dps - and since I main monk, I feel like I have 90% of that experience already.

Feels like rogues would have been more interesting to me in vanilla; when if you found an elite in the middle of your quest zone, you absolutely needed to NOT pull it because it would definitely kill you. The more hostile the world, the more stealth shines (again, see PvP), but the open world of modern WoW is very low-threat, and it’s more efficient to just go where you need to be, kill anything that was chasing you, then do your thing.

You have it stab people.

1 Like

I am 58 atm and assassination and its slow but i tried sub ? i think its called and combat ? and i just could not do it lol .

It’s definitely a leveling issue.
At max level you get lava burst procs all the time, stormkeeper, and all the fun tools needed for the spec to work.

Maybe go with the trial thingy where you start level 50 with a temporary character?

1 Like

Druid, for me.
I had a Feral Worgen in MoP but after playing a Monk I felt it was they were too samey, but I enjoyed the Monk more… so I deleted the Druid. Whether that was pre- or post- “4 spec’s” I can’t remember… Roll forward to BfA & I rolled a HT Boomie for the Legacy set, but haven’t touched any of my Hordies in Shadowlands.

Warlock & Shaman were two I fell out of love with, too:
Warlock: Not much seemed to change as I started TBC content, but he felt way too squishy compared to the back end of Classic zones he’d just left - deleted.
Shaman: I got frustrated with Totems & felt there was “too much to do before I even started fighting stuff” - I THINK she started off Horde-side as a Troll called “Thrallzsistah” and got ‘mothballed’, Faction-swapped & boosted… but I still have her as a L120/50 as my Guild Master.

rogue. i think rogues are really awesome and i love the idea behind it, i want to play it, i level one, turns out im hot garbage, the lack of energy/the energy management really annoys me to no end and then it collects dust or i delete it. :smile:

1 Like

We could duel and there would be two of us stood there thinking what to do next :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mhh nothing really excites me currently in wow class wise cause a class themed like mesmer from guild wars 2 is the only thing game play wise currently which interests me (yet it will never likely exist) wow’s classes haven’t really evolved so can’t say theres a class I haven’t played minus DH but even then, I’ve leveled one to BFA…So its not like I don’t know how to play them.

If change = evolution, then they’ve evolved… whether you see that evolution as good or bad is highly subjective.

Assa is the slowest spec by far. That’s normal. It gets better with haste or with the vigor talent. Also you usually pull energy in the spec rather than perma dump it. Sub and Outlaw are way more fluid however due to changes sub is the worst spec again.

1 Like

Shaman without a doubt

leveled to 60 and got the campaign done with: warrior, DK, pala, lock, mage, priest, hunt, rogue
breached the maw and did some bgs with: shaman, druid
lost interest in: monk, DH

so i guess to answer the OP question - none, cause i play the ones i am interested in
its just i am always in need to switch classes, cant settle