What's the most remote place in wow?

The most quiet, remote place, according to you ?

1 Like

Monk Class hall

6 Likes

My garrison and otherwise Ashenvale

1 Like

With my Death Knight is ‘The Shadow Vault’.
Usually I don’t find anyone questing; I love to go there with her for some reason.

With my mage is the room atop the Violent Citadel.

1 Like

Check out Gilneas, the worgen starting area. Completely empty and very artistic. Hope they make something there.

Feralas is a zone I always liked. The Twin peaks are accessible even in Classic, a quest sends you to the top and you can parachute down. Lovely little mountain with a lake on top. Ofc you can fly there in retail.

The dwarf farm by the sea in Arati Highlands is quite cool and the same goes for the beach in eastern Hinterlands.

I’m one of the rares that like the garrison, the most peaceful place there is because noone can come there uninvited.

1 Like

The Eye of Azshara(not the dungeon but the actual place), never been there myself and I can’t imagine anyone hanging out there apart from a pet battle.

Maybe some RP events? No idea.

Sleeping dragon cave and then “zen” cave in Azsuna and alike :wink:

1 Like

GM Island :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Hihi
You can’t go there anymore. Or?

EPL and WPL have always felt very nostalgic to me

I don’t think so, I wouldn’t anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Desolace

Has there ever been a reason to be in Desolace? I don’t think I’ve been there in over a decade

Feralas is amazing, the geography of that place is great, wow should have more zones like that. Desolace on the other hand was ruined by cata, it’s should’ve stayed the desolate wasteland as it was in vanilla.

3 Likes

i’ll have to take a look, i thought it was still the same desolate wasteland.

Feralas is nice, a shame that it’s so far out of the way when leveling.

Also there was a tauren village / cave on the southern coast of kalimdor, beneath silithus iirc. Not sure if that still exists after cata, but that was an extremely remote place!

My secret place in Telogrus Rift, Roboto’s Landing. Good relaxing music too!

Scarlet crusade quest and one of my favourite dungeons. And grave moss farming. Reason enough for me. :smiley: And there is a quite nice troll village for you to hang out in. The quests aren’t bad but it has to be the most depressing area ever created in WoW.

In Classic I’d say the most remote and isolated place is some small goblin islands very far off the coast in Tanaris. It’s nothing forbidden like the GM island, there is some quest there (for the scarab questline I think) but getting there is as hard. Fatigue will kill you unless you use all the tricks in the book.

Gallywix Pleasure Palace

2 Likes

Ez, Vashjir

1 Like

Gilneas / Ashenvale / Drustvar

Eversong Woods for me. Whenever I have to go to Eversong woods I always stay for an unnecessary amount of time taking in the beauty of the zone. I just really like how majestic the area looks. But that music is really something special. The music mixed with the heavily lit golden area really feels like you’re playing the game in a dream or something like that. Idk if I’m explaining it well, but that area just makes me feel at peace.

Shadowmoon Valley from WoD is another serene place for me.

2 Likes