What's up with all these thirsty threads?

Is it time for a [PCU] General bros

6 Likes

I blocked him after a few messages.

Then he whispered my monk when i was on her with the same, “oh you look cool, do you want to do this weird RP idea I have?” while she was sitting next to her husband.

I told him as much, then he was like; “oh, do you have an alt?”

1 Like

Would I need to become part of the community to post in that thread?

Haha I am not sure :smiley: I prefer other characters to find out about mine IC. I feel very out of place with threads like that not sure how to answer ^ ^ But generally stuff unrelated to RP I find it easier to reply.

I have to admit, I might be quite naive… But aside from the Checkpvp site I just found out… How do people even find other people’s alts(aside from being a Bnet friend)? I swear… I see it alot with the PCU(not in a bad way!), but they always know who is who’s alt… And i’m like ‘is this magic?’, because I couldn’t for the life of me find someone else’s alt! D:

Anyways on-topic; good thing you blocked him, because by Elune thats one weird fetish to bother/spam someone with… Aside from the fact he should’ve backed the freck down after the “no” you told him, instead of asking for alts… Ngl, its creepy af when I read about these things.

For me, he didn’t find me again, just /w every random blood elf lady (and Nightborne) he walked past and see which ones responded.

He didn’t know it was me nor did he act like he knew.

Though in the dwarf whose post I linked, I think they were b.net friends once.

Lets not forget that 2 minutes after our original meeting on my mage (the one I blocked him on) he asked me to race change my priest into a blood elf. Bit taken aback when that priest has been an undead forever.

This was back in legion when we only had 12 characters per realm.

EDIT: And when I said; “no, that character is old and dear to me”

He responded; “only joking! Perhaps your monk?”

Some of us have encyclopedic memory and remember random mentions / past posts of deliquents and identify them as such, as well as use armory and other sites that list alt characters

1 Like

yes, a little bit :pinching_hand:

These fluff threads referred to in the title of this thread itself are unnecessary.

These questions (who would you date, who would you marry, etc) are very low-tier queries that offer very little to the wider community (which I would’ve thought the forums would be used for!) and are questions that you could instead pose to your friends, guilds or personal communities, and I wholeheartedly believe that they don’t need to be pushing down other threads that undoubtedly have a greater value to the community, i.e. worthwhile questions that promote legitimately interesting discussion, events, campaigns, guild ads, etc.

If you want to muse who your character would theoretically kiss in a theoretical timeline where your character was theoretically associated with a canonical one, you should do it amongst yourselves on a platform that isn’t the forums.

yeah true, you should.

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/319404245260566528/675451469607993384/EQMsoeGU4AA8k3A.png

Yes >:l in ten characters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.