What's up with all these thirsty threads?

Well, it had a name, custom colour and 1-2 first glances, I think.

Ah, may be it, mine only has a name.

Don’t think you can compare cool threads about writing collaborative stories (ie. what you have referenced) to “would you date jaina from wow :flushed: aha just kidding unless” threads

It’s true that it’s ultimately harmless, though - I just never click those threads and leave the ten regulars to quietly cycle their OwO posts at each other

He plays an Alliance guard now so watch out

8 Likes

He’s no longer a blood elf? That’s new.

Well, he was on alliance originally. I had a screen shot from one forumer’s experience with him.

EDIT: Found it! (removed original poster)

Imgur

4 Likes

I want to read that comic now

What in tarnation is happening on my good Christian server!?

Anyways, people really harrass other people (before and after a no) about a freaking foot-fetish? ngl I did not see this coming… I wish I was still blissfully unaware sometimes :frowning:

Doesn’t affect anyone if these threads exist. No need to click them if you are not interested.

I don’t read 90% of the threads here and I am not complaining.

1 Like

If there’s too many they turn into clutter.

1 Like

has anyone seen that hunk moburon around lately? :flushed: god i’d totally date that smexy jock ahaha :heart_eyes:

gnomish hiss

3 years ago on the Role-Playing Forums

1 Like

I know it depends on who you ask, but personally; I wouldn’t say there are -to- many of those threads. I mean in general they’re more threads complaining about the PCU then threads like “Who would your OCs Kiss/Marry/bed/whatever”. With threads complaining about last-named threads being a close third.

Basicly I see threads like these akin to Pet Peeve, Pet Positivity or “Its Friday” threads. Fun to have around and just have some nonsical banter anyways.

(Also kinda hippocrite to target certain non-RPing threads, but not others anyways)

I said IF there are too many.
Sometimes you end up with a cluster, plus all the PCU slandering threads, it just makes the forum a mess.

I find “Pet Peeves” useful because it’s a sort of miscellaneous thread for things that don’t require their own thread. It keeps the forums clean.

2 Likes

Ah, I apologise. Seems I read to quickly and did not see the “If” part! :open_mouth:!

In my eyes most threads around the forum are clutter. Still am not posting my own threads to complain about it.

you are complaining rn

Read the entire sentence. I don’t post my own threads about it.

laughing out loud