What's up with the changes in item slots?

Main hand used to be itemslot 16, but now I just figured out it’s 15, cause all of my macro’s got wacked after the little update.

So now mainhad is itemslot 15 and offhand is itemslot 16.
Before it used to be main hand itemslot 16 and offhand itemslot 17.

Sup with that?

Yes they have truly messed it up! (good old blizz devs)…

From what I can see they have changed MH slot to from 16 to 15 , OH slot from 17 to 16…which means Back slot has changed from 15 (now MH) to 14…Which will affect Trinket 2 which was 14… Slot 14 is now 13 , Slot 12 is now 11…Slot 11 is now 10…It then seems that any slot below 10 can no longer use the /equipslot command at all???

Also I noted that if you macro /use X …to use an “on use” item…the slot numbering hasn’t changed …i.e. /equipslot 15 EQUIPS Main Hand …/use 15 …would USE your Back item!

Truly a complete mess! well done Blizz !

I also note that the Patch Notes on the Battlenet client haven’t been updated since Aug 2023! Great change control Blizz!

Why would they need to change item slot after so many years, they keep updating backwards, that make no sens…

Given there are no patch notes -Who knows! I can only assume it has something to do with SOD?

1 Like

It appears that the twins in AQ40 doesn’t share their HP anymore… we desperately need bugfixes next Maintenance.

2 Likes