Whats wrong with Feral druids?

Yes please! I’m tired of being an old druid main and having to say “uhm, how about balance in stead?” to any new player that asks me how to play cat - I just don’t want them to give up on the game based on what Feral’s like. :laughing:
I main holy priest now, and offspec shadow, which got a lot of much needed love very recently. I’m all for the other specs in that basket getting the same, 100%. Feral’s turn! They’ve waited for so long.

2 Likes

They are the first tank people try in levelling dungeons, they don’t look up what to do and just attack one mob, every other class does AoE and pulls the 7 mobs off them as they don’t know what they are doing. Even attacking the single mob they are still pulls it off them. That’s not just occasionally but all the time.

It happens every time I see a Druid tank, by the time they get to Mythics they just about know what to do.

Like a reply ago you thought it was prot mastery because its the second time you think blizzard removed it.
Let me remind you:

I know you have to argue forever because you already said you will, but that doesnt mean you are getting less funny in your disposition and i wont reply you exactly the same way as i did before.

Mastery works same way and its buffed to increase all damage done for a short time, you wanted it removed and its not. Your 1000 posts are still there.

Its been feral’s turn for like how many years now?
I start to feel they simply dont care about it, they just want balance instead.

Prot passive has nothing to do with arms mastery, idk what are you on about.

I said I wanted it changed. Turns out it got changed. Whether that change involved changing or removing the name or not does not matter at all to me. What matters is arms damage is now frontloaded, not backloaded, as said. I got what I wanted, since deep wounds isn’t anymore just a passive bleed.

Also whether it is a buff or not does not matter to me at all.

Well thats what you said, not me because you thought mastery is gone and i was talking about prot passive.

Thats it, so ask yourself maybe :wink:

You said removed because it sucks and you rushed partying " DEEP WOUNDS IS GONE WE WON" remember? Dont make me link you that post again, you do know what you said.
Its still same + buffing other abilities, worlds smallest violin.

I know you are bound to outlast me bla bla bla, you will come up with the same cycling answers again and again… And i will reply exactly the same :slight_smile:

Just to fight the undeserved stigma that Feral has: nothing is wrong with it per se. There are certainly still some problems - see e.g. My Feedback for Feral Shadowlands/Dragonflight or https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feral-feedback-consolidated/161093 - but mostly Feral looks to be somewhere between decent and good regarding Shadowland PvE.

TLDR: No need to kick Ferals from your M+ group.

1 Like

Prot passive is not part of arms toolkit…Nor does it have anything to do with the discussion about arms mastery since they are two completely different things. At least you admit that now, great.

You called it a mastery, so the mess-up is on you anyway. Either way, thanks for admitting you were wrong once more.

Yeah, deep wounds is gone. The version where it just does dot damage is gone. That is true. Fact.

Whether the name is the same or it is buffed or not does not matter at all. It has changed. Blizzard has said it has, so your opinion, again, does not matter.

You already left the arms thread in defeat, this’ll not be any different.

Looks like 3rd times the charm isn’t working out…

Was not me that confused those two. If you scroll up i just linked you what wowhead said its all up there you know.

It is mastery, its linked and screenshot calls it mastery. Are you… Ok ?

:rofl:
My beta access and pic i linked you calls it DEEP WOUNDS still. Now you can daydream because you want to argue over nothing. Your call fine by me.

Wont keep replying you on two threads just because you think its defeat.
All i see is you being funny over and over again.

Good luck with your plans

Yet what i linked you was arms mastery and while you thought once again it was removed you named it prot passive. What a great mistake, once more :rofl:

It is mastery and its still called deep wounds. yet you think its removed
Hallucinating i guess? :relaxed:

YEAH SURE :rofl:
https://ibb.co/Q8MPqvc

That is your personal hallucination mode i guess.
You got that bug in the LFR?
We still talk about same thing and you still talk about same things over and over trying to cover up your defeat and your lack of knowledge

Keep it up, SL is coming soon and you still gonna tell me then that Deep wounds is gone. :laughing:

Funny but ive seen people kick ferals, now though that we see a feral doing pretty insane they tend to be ok-ish with ferals in pugs i see/join

I played feral last summer, and gave up because the rotation just felt way too unforgiving. When perfectly executed I really enjoyed it, but it just felt like whenever I misclicked just once, I got way too punished on the dps. Like there was no room for mistakes, so I just felt like I couldn’t use it for more than questing purposes in my case.

1 Like

You were the one who brought up protection warrior deep wounds, not me.

Protection warrior mastery is not the passive bleed they have.

Deep wounds as it was iterated in BFA for Arms warriors is gone. It has gone through changes which I am happy with- But the old version is gone all the same, as Blizzard have stated.

You did stop replying there so yeah, book-on-book, exactly what I said happened. No surprise there.

Maybe 4th times the charm.

Good, guess this is how perception changes: one player at a time :slight_smile:

and questing feels painful with a feral. rampup is too slow. other classes are way more fun for questing/killing stuff.

i’m playing this class since Wotlk (Ulduar) and it has some up and downs over the years. currently, without borrowd power, the feral play painfully average and boring. its somehow ok, m+ is ok when stuff doesnt die to quick, but the overall gamestyle is just boring and feels like a relict from the past.

Nope, i brought up deep wounds
You said:

But i see https://ibb.co/XpKDHC0

We will get this again and again because you simply trying to “outlast” as you said.
Pretty childish but yeah, its you :rofl:

They are doing EXTREMELY good actually, did a high key with a feral and it managed to outdps my shadow, thing that does not happen often at least in the pugs i join xD

Yet people will NEED mages+hunters because thats all they see in MDI.
At this point, the problem is in peoples brain not in the class. Now sure what happens in shadowlands.

Kinda think that its still 10x better compared to shadow priest questing with low gear xD In shadowlands beta i think its better to do quests as disc instead shadow lol

this is what you say to a dead spec made more dead due to horrible dev team?? nice to know you regard feral druids/customers worse than garbage

I don’t even know why feral exists as copy of rogue archetype.
If anything they should design feral in some unique way which would make class and spec more flavourful and exciting.

I have said throughout the thread that the version of deep wounds that is the current arms mastery will be gone- I do not care if the ability is retained as a protection warrior passive or arms warrior new mastery in name only. As said, I only care about the fact that Deep wounds (BFA version for arms mastery, that is) is gone.

And since it is, indeed, nowhere to be seen in BFA and Blizzard themselves said they changed it, then it is so, regardless of what you say here or elsewhere.

Pot calling the kettle black, lol.

4th times the charm, maybe…

You said you want deep wounds gone and you said that you dont even play arms lol. News flash its not gone its still here.

Lets say that 1000x times more.

Deep wounds (the version of BFA) is removed in SL. That’s all I wanted and thats what I got.

Nope, you partied that deep wounds was removed without even reading that its the same + buffs damage, you wanted it gone.
Im sure i can find you links of your posts but we both know you wanna outlast and other child theories/dreams so it would be waste of my time.

Whiners can whine, Deep wounds is here and strong.