What's wrong with RP-PvP and how can it be improved?

Look…The Metal Gear? It’s a -weapon-. Own it… It exists, OK? As a Weapon of War… stop Denying that it can’t be Surpassed by nato.

6 Likes

im sorry but who are you??

I’m the hour of your discontent

1 Like

(it’s fearless)

1 Like

Are you still mad about Azsuna

1 Like

“omae wa shindeiru”

i suddenly appear behind u in surprise rp pvp, I rolled a 14 on a d20 for dex

2 Likes

I am looking forward to your campaign

1 Like

SHUT UP BEARFISTER

There is nothing to be mad about - as long as I live, the legend lives on

Victory from a surrender still counts as a victory…

I’m aware. My points & yours have changed so we don’t need to bring that up again.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it, the insight of various posts has been rather interesting to read

2 Likes

I mumble some vague military terms and random acronyms.

1 Like

Ye but this legend you shouldnt be proud of

Metal Gear doesnt Exist in my canon, OK…do you understand? From Yues perspective it Never existed and Never will.

1 Like

All I want to know is this:

How come Brigante is getting repeatedly sent to the shadow realm these days?

3 Likes

i roll 17 and parry your attack quickly and cast hammer of justice

“heh… made me use 10% of my power”

i begin channeling a spell

“let’s see what happens when i go 100%”

[roll d20 to dodge]

My legend has reached the far corners of /vg/ and below-100 subs youtube channels

What chance have you

the man is in his twilight years and his sanity has long since left him, a permanent haze of alternate realities zipping through his brain causes him to remember events that never happened, the story always different whenever he tells it, even if the main event is the same

but if he were truly Good and Honourable he would have Kept Fighting…until he Won

1 Like

Ok I’m convinced you win

Not gonna mess with someone who gets upvoted on /vg/

(can you upvote things on /vg/ btw?)

Hells… look, we Both know… the thing is, we both know that You as a person are saying that, speaking it like an Echo Boomer, because you Want an excuse to commit war crimes. Just Own it and lets end the Charade.

The Thing about Meat Cleavers, also made of Metal despite not being Gears, exist. That is a Fact… ask anyone, any Person will say “Oh Hells yes, Metal Cleavers are a Thing that exists”

3 Likes

Four days ago you could

wink