What's your favorite zone?

Pandariaā€¦all of it

2 Likes

Honestly for me Azurmyst isle with its music, endless fields and flowers is always in my heart. Azurmyst isle soundtrack is in my fav playlist on phone.

1 Like

Beat ya to it :wink:

1 Like

Teldrassil.

I port to Darnassus, run to Dolanaar, and just walk around from time to time.

But honestly, nearly all of the original zones are wonderful, satisfying places. The recent ones have more pixels but less heart.

1 Like

Valley of the Four Winds

nothing to do with the dailies, I just love that map. Iā€™d buy or build me a house there.

1 Like

Hey, look at us. :star_struck:

1 Like

Shadowmoon Valley. WoD edition. Loooove that place :smiley:

1 Like

Favoriteā€¦

ā€¦outdoor zone: Grizzly Hills

ā€¦zone in general: Ironforge City

(Bonus/honorable mention): original Loch Modan before it was partially destroyed in Cataclysm.

Grizzly Hills and OR Gilneas/ Havenswood

1 Like

It was indeed a horrible zone for me to play at times. Whenever swimming across the big chasms (like where you capture the seahorse) or even seeing the abyss/dark areas from afar, I had do look away and try to remember that Blizzard doesnā€™t put surprises into their game, I wonā€™t suddenly get pulled down into those areas in-game (or IRL) and surrounded by giant Fanfin Seadevil fishā€¦

I love the bright, beautiful areas of Vashjā€™ir though. Itā€™s such a shame it was so poorly received, because it really is one of those zones that so clearly got real love put into it from the developers!

Oh definetly, as others mentioned it was the 3D aspect of it that people arenā€™t used to and the game ainā€™t optimized for that mostly put people off of the zone.
But golly gosh I love it and I do miss the hours spendt camping the Sea Horse (Which I later bought off of the AH for like 10k lol)

1 Like

Jade Forest. Specially the orange trees!
I hate to complete the chain to turn the area sha-infested. So sad!

silvermoon.

Gives me nostalgic feelings.

While i have many favorites, Jade Forest is the only zone that gives me goosebumps, the combination of the fantasy asian theme and Jeremy Souleā€™s music is just amazing!

That man truly know how to make cozy music tracks that fit the theme. :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™d say the forsaken starting zone, I just love the theme and music there.

Itā€™s hard picking just oneā€¦ Iā€™ll go for Jade Forest :heart:

1 Like

Since the release of BfA itā€™s Nazmir and Drustvar.

Frostfire ridge. love that zone

1 Like

I donā€™t really have a specific zone since itā€™s so hard to pick one however for me WOD is the best continent and the most beautiful. I love all zones + the musics are freaking amazing and the Orc theme.

I would love to have something similar to WOD in terms of regions, music and theme.

Wouldnā€™t that video be breaching Blizzard copyright? Might not be the best idea to post a link to it on the official forums if so :wink: