What's your Forum Users tier list?

But you used the word smart. Being smart has nothing to do with not having kids. Even if you think that our world and society will be destroyed by climate change.

Having kids or not is neither smart or dumb, but just a decision you can make in the right time in your life (which may never be).

4 Likes

…Did he??

Ah whatever, it has nothing to do with OP’s post, will delete the baited response by twiggz

if you were smart…

you’d realise my use of the word ‘smart’ is a joke :slight_smile:

imjoking again btw u prob are smart for all i know.

Not really out of his free will
More like banned, or so I’ve heard

the one thing which would make me a good dad is the fact i’ve suffered for most my life been through literal hell and back.

i know what its like to be in the lowest place possible, i dont come across like it here but i am a great role model and teacher in real-life and i have the experience behind me to teach those life lessons which get neglected.

i will prob never have that chance to hand down the knowledge though, instead mr.tattoo drug drink abuser is on kid 30 with missus likes bad guys …

strange world.

I just not like the word in that context, because some people who would make great parents will never be and a lot of people I’d rather see not having kids have.
But in general we agree anyway I guess.

I found a good wife, but we still don’t have kids because the society, especially work, isn’t really good for having kids here. While my parents had it “easier” in their life time, because my dad had a guaranteed job that could feed the family and so my mom could work only 50% until I was big enough to go to school.
This is far from the reality of modern families, where often both have to work fulltime (or more) and kindergartens and schools are putting you on waiting lists.

But I’m going to deep into society problems that should’ve been solved 30 years ago and still plague us in many areas of living.

1 Like

yeah its not just the relationship afterall.

i would not want to raise a kid in todays world if i had a choice about it.

i would feel like im screwing them over in the long term to bring them into this mess.

i’d rather my family line ended than let it continue in suffering.

and yeah we both see it the same way in the end.

Youre talking to someone that got upset his friends had kids and spend less time with him because of it :joy: He is a child himself. Also having imaginary dates doesn’t help.

Great dad… Yeah totally

5 Likes

we still hang out.

more these days actually now the kids grew up a bit.

they are regressing back to theirs gamers days again

actually tried to play fortnite with their daughter a lil while ago she completely destroyed me…

no joke this new gen

I am clearly S Tier

think he just didn’t think it trough how it might come off when he wrote that. No need to pile bomb or be mean. I’m sorry I even replied Twiggs

1 Like

doesnt matter how i type anything they will always twist it how they like.

You can be a bit sensetive sometimes though:b you get drawn into things way too much. Your first reply explained plenty enough.

1 Like

yea i dont deny it…

but at the same time they also can just stop.

they wont though will they?

You answered everybody. Disengage turrets. Hands off the firearm x)
It’s up to you if you want to engage or not.

Not all of us want a screaming poop factory.

if people spread missinformation about me , i feel entitled to correct them on it…

and uvall and the others who do the same do nothing but this non stop.

so live with it unfortunately…

when they stop i stop as i have nothing to correct anymore.

they twist everything to look like a negative.

must be a sad exsistance.

Aight! Roger that o7!

1 Like