What's your Forum Users tier list?

Now a seasoned lurker, whilst I used to be quite active, I have some fond memories of old posters. Some trolly ones who would bring humour to the forums when it was needed (especially when SL was at it’s most depressing), the ones who are gone who we sorely miss at times, the ones who have quit never to return and of course the friendly faces I do know and recognise around the forums.

The forums have never been the most positive place, but there have been some really awesome people here who I’ve ended up playing with a lot in game.

I don’t think I could tier list people anymore cus I don’t keep up that much tbh, the forums got super dismal to read when the game was in a bad state.

Also hi to any who recognise me o/

casts shadowmeld

Really?! Damn, didnt see that one coming. Guy was so passionate about the game. Weird fellow, but i loved how he seemed to enjoy the game

1 Like

S tier award goes to everyone who wasn’t mentioned in the above tier lists. I got you fam.

5 Likes

wow. i remember her! was one of my dramas here here in forum!

God me too, I just find people stupid and irritating these days, but then I do work in a bank with the general public and some people should just not be allowed to procreate or be let loose with money.

1 Like

Thanks, feels good to be thought about :smile:

Not all are, but there’s a rotten apple left and right. Money (which often seems to go hand in hand with power) often taints people, if you wish to see what a person really is like, give them power and observe the results. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

You are not wrong, but you are in my S tier along with Puny, Im not rememberable enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish someone could remember who this guy was. He made massively long threads about things that should be added. He wasn’t English … he used to do it on Twitter too.

I didn’t know about LSWindrunner being banned. They made the original Post if you want to make Ingame Friends, I think, which Puny revived.

1 Like

Yuvalal?

/10char

Whereas when I started playing, about a year after launch, I wsa already a widow with 2 teens, one of whom was playing Wow before me.
I was also a veteran of historic citybuilder games and started Wow because my best mate from citybuilders and Heavengames forums where we both worked was playing Wow too. And we still play together a couple of times a week, 25 years after we first ‘met’.

4 Likes

Just blame it on the long working hours! You could probably make my A or B with ease (only not S because I reserved that for Alysea for a special reason) :smile:

1 Like

Same, I’m pretty much the youngest around. I think it’s okay though, ppl are more mature than most my age in other games.

2 Likes

And the thing is that age doesn’t really matter at all ingame or in the forum for that matter. We are our characters. Ananda is how everyone sees me ingame and most people here (apart from the few I know out of the game).
The person I grouped up with to kill some elementals could be 12 or could be 80. It really doesn’t matter so long as they can play ok and aren’t mouthy.

5 Likes

people under 25 dont really use forums bud… its for old people.

if anything you are a oddity because you do.

not all of us have kids some of us were smart enough to stay single and free.

How is that smart?

Why go after people with kids like that? xD come on man.

1 Like

i get having kids is a great experience especially if it wasent a accident and with some one you genuinely care about.

i would of settle if i found that person myself for sure…

but i like my freedoms and my money as well.

1 Like

What is wrong with you? I wanna have as many as possible. If you are scared of paying child support, or something, you have a weak mentality, and being weak mentally is not smart. All you have to do is earn more money, if you need more, and if you have many kids it’s a very good reason to start earning more. Luckily we live in a free world, where everyone has power over their own destiny

nah i get told regularly i’d make a great dad… people actually think its why im depressed because i never got to settle.

i just never met the right person i wanted to make that commitment with.

the ones i did ended up being very bad for me :slight_smile:

i attract a certain mentaility not suited for children.