What's your Forum Users tier list?

i always thought the woke movement was more gen Z personally…

and wow is full of that topic.

(citation being im not saying im neither for or against that topic, but it is a common topic of discussion)

I missed your reply - sorry Danellos. Yes, Yuvalal. How could I forget?

2 Likes

all the long lads are busy spamming w or emojis in streamer chats and discords

2 Likes

yep simping to their fav streamer.

wait most of y’all are over 25?

damn.

i would say most the regular of the regular here are over 40

1 Like

they sometimes come here to start an empthy topic with only a asmongold or talisien video tho. but with nothing added from their selves

1 Like

or to randomly add a comment about their favourite influencer in a topic about ducks.

1 Like

i am unfortunately a millennial…

i hate it.

1 Like

It’s the in the US, but in Europe, Gen Z is plenty okay with far right opinions:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Generation_Z
Check the “Europe” subsection.

the thing with the millennial generations, the older people were born before the internet was really a household thing, so they had a good enough concept of the world outside of social media etc…

i am the older millennial 85’ i was born.

the younger millennial 89’+ they are all about social media and the internet its all they grew up with, they are the ones which call out for radical changes because it thinks it makes any difference at all.

im technically a millenial but i am a boomer at heart

2 Likes

same, because i grew up in that year…

i relate much more to people older than i am now than i do younger.

younger is like a different world, to me there is no originality everything is copied from somewhere online.

where is the fun in that?

but then that is the boomer in me speaking lol.

i cant tell most younger generation apart anymore they all have the same clothes, same haircut, they all act the same because its cool at the time etc.

it’s like the world is a simulation but god ran out of funding to make original npc’s

I don’t know if I’m a millennial. I’m 26, turning 27 this year. So I don’t know if that’s on the zoomie zoom zoom scale or the millennial one.

you are the first gen zoomer.

you wil probably grow up relating more to younger millenials than your own generation

I wonder if there’s an official WoW TikTok channel.

There probably is.
Some 50 year old guy is probably running the whole thing.

i’d hope the devs are banned from that kind of thing in the workplace after the previous years misshaps.

watch and weep

1 Like

This wow char is an insta model :kiss:

1 Like