What's your Forum Users tier list?

hahah this was sooo cringe, like some edgy 14 year old’s idea

1 Like

Us forum veterans remember him :wink: Maybe not always the name, but we do remember his posts.

They were endearing. The English was very broken but there was so much value in them.

3 Likes

Im shocked no one remembers Phalhunt

I remember his threads very well. He used to call them “suggets”. Once I was in the same guild as him on AD (a casual leveling one with an alt).

Anyone remembers “Cairya”, the female dwarf shaman that used to spam “Forum guidelines” all the time? It was during Cata or MoP.

1 Like

i recognise the name Phalhunt but not the posts.

lots of the aforementioned people here no clue who they are and i been around here at least 6 years. you guys must be digging deep to get these names.

“Forum Users tier list?”

What are the parameters, and what criteria are we using?

We are on a gaming forum so this might be unfair but I think S-tier should be thought-provoking posters, I enjoy reading things that are (made) interesting, but as I said, it’s unfair because this is a gaming forum.

A-tier, people that post a lot?

B-tier, trolls?

C-tier, casuals?

eh Erevien is B at most he creates to many duplicate threads A goes to the late Brig who always argued me despite knowing i was wrong :smiley:

You recognize the name because I mention it from time to time. Phalhunt is from way before you entered the forums.

I vaguely remember her, but I didn’t encounter her much at the time. I do also remember a female dwarf paladin (the name is on the tip of my tongue, but I am struggling to remember) who I at first butted heads with but eventually we grew to like one another. They posted with the old-looking face for a female dwarf.

EDIT: I think it was Brunnhilda or Brannhilda? Something-hilda

I think Moothilda. I heard tales about them but never ever seen them “in person”.

She was a female tauren druid.

99% sure that is the one.

I remember her
She was nice

1 Like

I think Grovi is S-tier, he’s always very funny.

2 Likes

I was writing that 2 days ago but i stopped cuz i dont like to define ppl.
But moothilda was really helpful and kind person.

2 Likes

Asjon and Jito S tier.

Everybody else F tier, including me.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of putting human beings into tiers.

5 Likes

I think back when i used to lurk she did the cow thread?

1 Like

Where else would you like to put them?

Yes you are so kind! :star_struck:

Let´s bless the stars

S tier i would say Puny/Jito/Naxxos/ Annada

A tier everyone else apart from the F tier i mention below

F tier Twiggz/Clown/Asjon and there many alts i have now placed all on ignore toxic and trolls. Twiggz being the worse such a massive attention seeker and blame’s everyone else and not manning up to there own faults. Constantly play’s the victim card and the “its not me its them”

Edited :slight_smile:

4 Likes