What's your Forum Users tier list?

dont you find it funny how my clone claims im f and no flag

i speak genuinely and instantly flagged ?

thats how toxic these people are.

:man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

was following the thread so whatever … dont like seeing what people have to say shouldnt really come here to read it .

Where did anyone mention you were F tier?

WHERE??!!

2 Likes

Kind of sad the forums are so dead we actually remember different users. Since it’s the same people debating the same thing over and over again.

I go to the US forums and everything goes so fast there.

1 Like

thats when communities form, not a good thing really for this forums.

They’re also 100 times more toxic and about half of them got a twitter handle

speaking from experience of spending years around these forums and to not name anyone particularly, i found role players to be the most toxic people on this forums…

rating from post per hate.

I used to think Puny was a decent person, but then I saw her getting overwhelmed by reality checks in one nameless thread. I started just ignoring poster names after that unless they are well known clowns.

I think this thread is spreading positivity and is constructive.

4 Likes

Threads about to get spicy :sweat_smile: Before that happens… I wanna join in on the Erevien train. I like his latest update patch. He’s cool now, Sometimes.

1 Like

That doesn’t surprise me.
American society is generally very individualistic.
Where as we in the EU generally care more for each other.

Threads like this are a breeding ground for toxicity.

Please close it down.

3 Likes

there he is. my favourite poster <3 hello love

1 Like

That’s my F tier for me.
I just do not enjoy any of their posts.

1 Like

To rate people is stupid on a square, therefore i am not going to do it.

Haven’t seen him in ages. He mentioned that he got ship steering license, maybe he is sailing around the world :astonished:

1 Like

you shouldnt be afraid to speak ur mind.

no one should, speaking freely reduces hatred in the long term as everythings on the table.

if people mentioned take offense and hold grudges to what you got to say you know they are people you dont want in ur life .

if people can take the heat and come back positive maybe they are worth more than first glance

This thread is literally murican highschool: locker room edition

5 Likes

I find these forums pretty mild. US forums is basically Twitter V2.0

Well we can always start that.

#ifeelimportant #reeeeeee

I think Oldmangeorge is the best forum user, he is so kind smart and handsome. Clearly he’s a 10/10

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks :woman_shrugging: I find him a pleasant relief from all the drama llamas and negative nellies.

I mean… some could say you also flood the forum with “trollish” threads but yours aren’t anywhere near as fun as Twillys.

(This post was not sponsored by the cult of Twiluna :eyes:)

3 Likes

its funny cuz true. eu wow players cant into edrama