What's your Forum Users tier list?

Wow… that sucks… Wish we where more into drama. :skull:

May I interest you in a specific thread? There is a lot of drama in there

And everyday, you guy prove me I’m right to do so because these threads always get a lot of replies.

Just like this one.
Compare this thread you’re replying to right now to this serious thread I made several weeks ago. Day and night.

You guys ask for this.

Everyone, including myself, is D-tier. It’s the forums after all…

This.

10 chars

this forums is drama, i think its cause certain people know certain people too well.

smaller communities tend to breed gang like communities based on prevalent ideologies of the parties in question.

isolate a small community chances are they will view the world differently to the rest over a long period of time…

eu forums and its diehard regulars are in ways simular to a uncontacted indigenous tribe.

1 Like

This tread is definitely F-tier. Like watching a bunch of friends rank each other, alienating everyone else.

4 Likes

dont know you well enough to rank you, thats a positive no ?

is that why you threw a tantrum in another thread at another poster because they were talking about someone throwing a tantrum defending ur awful behaviour on the forum for months?

you can say what you want but others cant say what they want? is that the logic?

surely any attention is enough attention for you bud? no one said a thing about you here and you decided to take things to the next level as usual and then play the victim in order to get attention because no one was giving you any. no one cares about ur finger or ur flags or ur status on the forum. even ur best bud has abandoned you now.

3 Likes

i dont throw tantrums for starters if u bother to read my comments i explain why i do things.

I nominate Skadefryden. Fun fact about the name Skadefryden…

Is norwegian for ‘‘Malicious pleasure’’ Basically the joy of watching others suffer :sweat_smile:

…But his right though. Don’t let the name scare you :eyes:

3 Likes

Another thread being derailed by the usual suspect :weary:

4 Likes

Indeed, when he is not ranting, and care to listen to the lore and other people’s opinion, the discussions are quite refreshing with him
So he hate the story, big deal, and love Trolls, okay, everyone have a favorite race; but as long as you don’t step that fine line in to fanaticsm all is right
And lately he made very nice threads and actually listened and accepted other point of views
I was/I am one of his loudest critics but even I must admit, he doing very well lately

7 Likes

I done nothin’ yet mon.

11 Likes

oh im sorry people actually want this naming and shaming to continue?

i’ll shut up my bad.

Always has to be about them and they derail it and act the victim, that’s why it is best to place them on ignore and not have to read or deal with them life is so much more fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think people forgot to mention Granny.

1 Like

im as much of a victim as you are innocent.

I find it so funny, that people hate on Dejarous. Yes, he / she is very direct and upfront, but I don’t recall a single post, where he wasn’t being 100% truthful. Guess people here can’t handle the truth.

On that note - I also like Naxxos :smiley:

4 Likes

S tier Holystyle (Comeback we (I) miss you!)

A tier Kretias, even though she hates me I love her. :smiling_face_with_tear: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes