What's your Forum Users tier list?

Have you ever considered the “edit” button?

You have 4x more posts than the next person in this thread just because you keep blarting whatever comes into your head with no thought whatsoever.

And yes, if you ignore them they do go away. I’ve had a number of people express their dislike for me in this thread. I don’t think I have words to articulate how little I care, so I don’t bother. I get why they don’t like me and I’m perfectly fine with that.

I’m sure if Asjon were offended he could stand up for himself. You don’t even stand up for yourself effectively, do that before advocating on behalf of others.

2 Likes

i appreciate your input but if you feel the way i post is unsatisfactory for your tastes you are welcome to not read it.

The joy of a discussion forum, I’m welcome to discuss it in whatever way I wish within the rules too.

all the trolls have caught scent now anyway so this conversation is over. :wave:

I’ll never be over while you keep making 4 posts in 4 minutes.

Which brings me back to my post 2 up. Read and reflect, you’re welcome.

If I had to compare this to fishing, people don’t even have to bait the hook, you jump out of the water into their boat and then for good measure brain yourself against a handy solid object. At least make it harder for them.

5 Likes

see what should be happening now is people should be giving you the same hate they give me cause you did nothing but come here to escalate.

but we all know that wont happen cause thats not why they are really hating even though its what they keep putting across.

could be worse could be croc’s

2 Likes

if they were barefoot they wouldnt be able to wear their sandals so they always have to be wearing socks ofc.

it would be ludacris to settle down with a mild cheese sandwich and a weak lemon drink to jot down all the comings and goings of the forums in your beige notebook if not properly attired in a good pair of crusty socks and a sturdy pair of sandals.

it would be almost as ludacris as not wearing your brown parka and taking your thermos to watch the trains at reading station.

1 Like

i wear odd socks

You do know “your” isnt just used in a singular way right?

depends what your talking if its about you’re socks?

you feed me to answer like that then moan when i do .

Has to be a tartan one or there is going to be a riot.

4 Likes

few years ago a had 8 weeks off …

in those 6 weeks off i had i decided to go for a swim

im personally not a fan of seafood but i am a fast swimmer … would get gold if i put my mind to it …

anyway … suddenly something bit my finger

i summer salted out of the water to check if it was still attached … it was but barely …

very cute nurse at the hospital … she told me i was lucky to be alive…

my arm was being held on with some tape… i will just have grow another one

im going to ask her number next time i visit…

fun fact about numbers… i can count them

long story short … i dont care what any one thinks of me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hothunk is pretty good.

Also a packed lunch (made by your mom) and a copy of the local train timetable

1 Like

Everyone here is A-list to F-list since we are all Twiluna… >.>

The real MVP S-tier Was Brigante
Rip :c

4 Likes

So is that supposed to mean the 5000 shades of Twiluna aren’t all A tier? :flushed:

That I agree with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.