What's your Forum Users tier list?

I really love how they said they took a break and was not banned , with there seething attack post they made first day back without anyone talking about them for weeks and then wonder’s why they get flagged.

They are always the victim and the xmas day melt down was really something special to watch miles better than an only fools and horse’s repeat.

2 Likes

ignoring someone on the forums is so absolutely pointless . If someone says a nono word they will get banned for a while anyway. So ignoring someone on here literally is like saying “i can’t deal with anyone who disagrees with me so i need tosafe space with teddybears and kittens”

1 Like

If you ignore somebody you do not get to see the trolling and drama they make which is better for everyone it nips it in the bud.

The poster you quoted has pushed a fair few people off they forums due to there trolling , negativity and harrasement then he accuses others of doing it you can not make it up the man is a lair and its best to stay away from those types before they drag you down with them.

Ignore does not mean that at all and you are looking at it blinkered sorry to say there is more to it. I would say read through that posters , post history and you will see why people ignore them.

You seem a adult and decent poster do not stoop to the levels of them.

maybe it happened while i was on a break from wow then because he never seemed that extreme to me in harassing people during the times i am on the forums. Tho i did not play for most of SL

He stills does it now, atm he is picking on one poster i will not mention there name and they have not spoke to him or about him in months yet he feels fit to accuse and slander them constantly even in this very thread.

He has begged people to flag other’s and report them to get them permed banned, he has had countless thread locked due to his victim act and derailing which he then says its there fault not mine when he is the one who constantly attacks.

He is a pathological lair and bully nothing more to add.

2 Likes

SECRET FLAGGING DISCORD!!

3 Likes

Noooooooooo! (using big king skolvar noooooooo).
We are unveiled! diversionary action!
"execute order #4 - codename “punyfault”

3 Likes

im not that extreme they are just spreading misinformation better of just ignoring them, its all they do when it comes to their opinions about me :slight_smile:

they literally portray me as the devil incarnate.

all because they cannot personally handle the fact that i stick around these forums even though i do not play the game right now.

that is all there is to it.

and fyi i do play the game right now, just not right at this very second.

they absolutely hate the fact that im not afraid to speak to them and if the time calls for it make them look stupid so they go out their way to spread this nonsense.

even making clones of me, and stalking me in every thread i go to even if im being positive, just to try to provoke me.

you dont see me making clones of them do you ?

who’s the extremeist?

make ur own opinion about me :wink:

dont listen to haters.

they call me extreme because i dont share their personal opinion basically.

im no more extreme than you are yourself.

and everything bad they accuse me of they have done to me and others themselves

only difference is i am 1 person , they are a group which work together over a discord.

Sincerely. seein the time you focus on this situation it seems you like it.
As i said in the past: stop to pay attention but I know im talkin in the void.

Please. dont reply. It was just my last ever suggestion about this “thing”.

3 Likes

Twiggz, I think you should just ignore them and do your own thing. I think that everyone involved is a bit wrong in their own way.

This constant “it’s their fault!” - “no, it’s their fault!” ping pong is going nowhere and it’s becoming tiring to read, from both sides. I’m so over this, really.

Just stop, everyone. Ignore each other and move on. My last word on this.

3 Likes

it’s not that i like it, is that they follow me everywhere provoking the same argument, for months, its exactly the same right here and now.

i hate it.

but im not the cause .

it wont stop them talking nonsense about me though, i did ignore them for months but every one of them continues to spread complete lies about me.

i can ignore them right now but it wont change anything

a thread later today or tomorrow, the same will happen… they will all show up the exactly the same people, and start derailing the thread im in by shouting about how much of a bad person i am.

and every time you guys blame me for it.

when its not me lol.

clown saw this and you all treated him like poop because of it.

thats why he called you all sheep.

Popcorn o clock it is.

2 Likes

see what i mean, ?

no concept of how comment like this provoke the scenario.

I know it provokes it. I just dont care about directly participating in your entire kindergarten here. I will just relax sit back and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

my kindergarden ? this all started because i defended asjon from Eliquis derailing and blatant harassment.

this sounds incredibly serious.

i too have noticed that the same faces appear in many threads making numerous posts and in fact have been jotting down this information in my beige notebook.

i think you should start doing the same.

ofc it is very important to purchase a few beige notebooks for this task and make sure you take note of the dates times and what colour socks you were wearing at the time each person posted and in what thread.

i also find having a mild cheese sandwich and a weak lemon drink at hand makes this task a lot easier too.

gathering all this evidence is crucial.

1 Like

seriously go to the thread i made and scroll down to their first comment they made in it.

yeah nice troll