What's your Forum Users tier list?

would you say its sadder, as sad as or not as sad as pretending to be a girl?

1 Like

If it summons him back, we owe you one!

Well, it’s exactly like that :sweat_smile: and weirdly enough it was never posted here, yet the offendee drag it here.

But, you could probably omit the D and F tiers and make it non-offensive for most of us. I’d gladly see yours, honestly.

its okay for some not for others …

thats how people operate here.

some people can be darn right hateful to people here.

if me or anyone they dislike speaks out however different story.

Exhibit A

they dont stop and ask why they suffered that in the first place :man_shrugging:

shrug It’s none of my business what others do.
Anyway, if I was to make a tier list and for example put Tynmaerae as my first S tier someone might start drama or something cause they’re lower than her. I don’t wanna hurt anyone or honestly deal with such drama.

Even if you understand why someone’s doing a bad thing it doesn’t remove the fault or the bad thing done.

2 Likes

I notice a lack of positive comments towards me.

Did I mention today is my birthday?

Happy Cake Day! :partying_face: :birthday:

4 Likes

was it really that bad?

they just made clones no different to what was happening, and still happening to me for months?

because its happening to themthough suddenly it’s bad…

but its completely fine for it to happen to me for months??

you see how silly that is right?

you reap what you sow.

Happy bday!Legion was amazing

5 Likes

I’m not saying anything about that as i have knowledge about either. Hate drama and stay away from it myself.
What you said felt like you just consider the fact that if someone’s going through crap and you understand that makes them somehow not at fault.

If it really is, happy birthday! Wishing ya all the best :heart:

1 Like

i think the cloning is over now anyway for them…

i kind of went against the offender on my initial returning comment.

saying its nothing to do with me, they do it off their own backs i had no say in it.

they liked me with “crymorebaby” and since stopped doing it…

people fail to notice that though…

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

It is. I’m turning 25. I’ve exhausted one third of my lifetime.

I better dedicate the remaining 2 to making the highest quality forum threads.

2 Likes

not at all i just find them acting victimised after bringing it on themselves immensely stupid…

my trolling started(my clones) because people dont like me talking about my life…

their trolling started (their clones)because they dont like me talking about my life.

do the math lol.

happy b-day btw

Love how you made a name and shame topic under some weak bs of tier list …it took exactly 1 response for ppl to name and shame others…i hope you get banned for this coz you know exactly what you were doing.

2 Likes

Erevien for sure
Granted i don’t read and barely click any of his threads one has to admire the passion this guy has to assorted troll tribes.

The intent was to name and praise people’s favourite users, actually.
It’s a wholesome thread.

I love the new forum system you do not see replies from people you now ignore unless somebody quotes them.

1 Like

i dont have anyone ignored , not that you’d see this.

1 Like

Not everyone has an ulterior motive. Slapface didn’t even comment pretty much.

You know, maybe I should start ignoring people. My ignore/block lists have always been empty. Will help with my mental health :smile:

1 Like

Dont be naive.