What's your Forum Users tier list?

Does posting funny gifs all day to make peeps laugh count towards S tier? :point_right::point_left:

Only if you are sober and clear of any :herb: :smirk:

1 Like

Bah, you whelping- just look at the 8th wonder of the ancient world that is Afenton :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Darn kids!
Get of my lawn!!!
:person_with_white_cane:

5 Likes

Scariest thing is - im old enough to be his dad…im 52 this year

Same on the dad bit, you have a few years on me though.

When I get my stick… :crutch:

On topic: Alagondar is F tier for all the mean jokes about my age even though he is older than me!!

4 Likes

Good Lord, i know our NHS is down the pan, but surely they can get a walking frame for ya :wink::laughing:

1 Like

Hard to derail a trash thread about rating other forum posters in an attempt to create unnecessary drama.

1 Like

There was bound to be some, just that one always seem to thrive on it :man_shrugging:

Not sure why people keep engaging.

1 Like

wasent derailing though… your subjective view is your own and you should keep it as such.

everything said was in response or related to this thread.

people didnt like how i ranked them… and started hating…

so i explained why it happened like that.

and how they could of avoided it.

A mobility scooter would be my preference but the NHS don’t give them for free and they cost a small fortune. Although I could always start a go fund me… If everyone just donates £1… :laughing:

that was a joke… Maybe.

2 Likes

That’s me probably. At least tier-wise from the description.

Also, Puny… One thing. I want to say that I totally envy you for your respectful and friendly attitude, alongside your patience with so many people. Really wish I had that too. :hugs:

4 Likes

the NHS has no money, what you expecting.

I will fund it meself - now meet me at the top of Steep Hill in Lincoln, where i will sneakily disconnect the battery and see you try to stop :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You could be my dad.
But I could be your daddy.

/slap
/slap
/slap
Body is fine forum!
/slap

Thanks for the offer, but i must respectfully decline- my wife might have something to say about that :laughing:

1 Like

People to read the small print and get that it was a joke :woman_shrugging:

I may have a disability and be at the point of needing help to walk but I can still walk and am not ready to quite give in completely just yet, when that day comes I am aware of help I can get to purchase a scooter.

My disability has also not removed my sense of humour walking stick - Zimmer frame - mobility scooter…

Of course if anyone wants to donate 4 blokes and a palanquin that will do just as well too :laughing:

1 Like

Whippersnappers the lot of you, 64 this year and seriously considering tying blades to my wheelchair and getting a jousting pole. Oh, oh and a horse for chariot races.
(Wheels of stage left, cackling)

Peace
Crow

8 Likes