When are WW monks gonna get their revamp?

Hello all,

I just recently got back and started again to try the new pala tree and find out the state of monks and oh boy am I disappointed …

New Prot & Retri tree are bloody awesome the synergy is so much better then what it was and the DMG … DAMN NICE

I rerolled my Monk to worgen as I’ve always wanted to play one and oh boy am I still disappointed, I got S1 mastery in DF but hell no way I’m gonna struggle to get S2 this season again with WW monk or tank spec.

When are WW monks finally gonna get their revamp our tree and dmg and survavibility are just plain damn bad !!!

/cry …

3 Likes

WW monks have needed a revamp for a loooong time.

Sadly theyve never gotten it, the class has persistently remained so unpopular among the community, the voices simply are never loud enough to push real change.

They just rolled DH out and hoped ud all switch realistically.

It be awesome if they did it, imho i dont think monks been fun since legion, and it was fading in WoD.

MoP monk was so much fun to play.

2 Likes

Controversial opinion
Remove Fists of Fury or make it a much longer but significant burst Cooldown

1 Like

While i really like the Brewmaster current iteration (my current main) i also think that WW need some love, especially when it comes to multi-target DPS. I feel like there is a weak point in the rotation, that feel not fluid due to how chi is generated with the current iteration.

I also find Brew to be better design, allowing for simple build as well as more complex and engaging builds with talents like Blackout Kick Combo. I would like to see similar talent to be introduced in place of useless talents like that Last Emperor’s Capacitor (Enhanced Jade lightning).

Furthermore, the whole 3rd part (3 last row) of the class tree has to be entirely reworked. Class tree capstone and pathing are so badly design that we put our points elsewhere or on the thing that give a little bit of damage. But there’s a big problem when you consider picking an aditionnal roll at the beginning of the tree instead of your Capstone cause you feel like it’s more useful.

you do realise the CD of Fist of Fury is on a 24 sec cooldown, that’s already insane long …

Insane long?
:joy:
Metamorphosis is 4minutes base without any talent modifiers

what is that to you? eternity?

I don’t like melee channels for various reasons
I’d say make it 1minute and bring back stun component, or remove it and bring other better abilities

Probably never, since noone at Blizzard bets an eye to Monks in general as the recent 4piece bug has shown, being reported for months and not a single fix only once it got streamed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.