When does aq gate auto-complete start?

Can we please get any information about when auto complete begins and at what rate will it be? I had assumed it would start this week.
I would like to see at least some information about it. The only blue post addressing this said “small amounts” being turned in.

1 Like

It should begin adding about 3,6% of each resource missing per day starting this next reset on September 2nd if I undrstand it correctly. So even the realms who did absolutely nothing will have it open 4 resets later.

What do you base your info on? Blue post said 30 days and that is passed due.

In Vanilla it was implemented with a raid reset, so I assume it will be same here, so actually 35 days. It’s only a speculation of course, since I cba to make an alt on some forlorn realm and check.

According to people on our server the mats kick in at 0% and count upwards. Meaning if you have turned in mats you will not notice the turnins untill it passes the point of your mats turned in.

I have no source on this but someone said its the way autocompletion was handled in classic.

Has anyone seen any signs of autocomplete kicking in. Because we have some matts at 3% complete and they are not moving…

https://classic.wowhead.com/news=317813/ahnqiraj-war-effort-automatic-turn-ins-for-small-servers-not-working?webhook

Seems to be a known bug for some servers.

I don’t think it is working for ANY server. I don’t know how many servers has it still closed but it seems to be just not working at all

This needs so be sorted soon

The blue post clearly stated automplete would start after 30 days.
We are now 7 days after blizzard said autocomplete would start and its still not happening on Dragonfang. Spotted Yellowtail on horde is still down at 2% complete.
Hope it gets fixed soon, and would be nice blizzard would make it to it adjusts for the time we lost.
But at this point I’m just happy if it gets fixed soon.

Hello!

Observant players on realms that are currently in the resource-gathering stage of the War Effort noticed a bug, and are correct. The automatic turn-ins are just now getting started on some realms, as the bugfix is now causing the desired effect.

Due to underlying circumstances that are unique to the AQ events and the way they’re activated, each realm is on a different schedule for ending their 30 day wait before automatic turn-ins will begin. Each realm will begin automatic turn-ins at a different time over the next five days (and some may have already begun by the time you’re reading this).

Thereafter, you’ll see small amounts of items arriving automatically every few minutes. The different kinds of items arrive on different cadences.

Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

We allready opened it on our own on flamelash. Thx. :wink:

1 Like

Thats great to hear, any idea on what the final daily % will be once it gets going?

Wow, Flamelash living up to its rep for being really cringey. It overrides my hate for the word cringey. Its the only word to describe Flamelash.

I always wondered why ppl always said “lol flamelash st fu” in bgs. Now it makes sense.

Wow, imagine actually paying for a game and wanting to do the new content. So cringey.

I’d describe you as cringey; not Flamelash.

Erm or the fact Flamelasher had to point out they opened AQ, like 90% of the other servers. Im guessing you are from Flamelash.

Like why feel the need to say you opened the gate. lol wtf. How you cant see that show you are from Flamelash.

Bloodfang.

And if you weren’t new to this board you’d remember all the “lol how Flamelash gon’ complete the war effort with no Alliance?” threads.

Lol, why would I. You are obviously from Flamelash. Why would you otherwise.

Because i was part of the discussion 5 days before Kaivax responded and now its already sorted on our realm without Blizzard interference?

It was a hint to him thay they are slow.

Wouldnt worry, I am actually on Flamelash, and this was too irresistable to troll. Us Flamelashers are in fact asshats.