When does M+ stop being PUG?

Ì’m at +14, except for two dungeons. Seeing how RIO addon organizes M+ in tooltip, I was thinking that at +15 is when M+ starts demanding that the healer must participate in CC.

I’m also asking because I play healer (holy paladin) and I only wanted to play maximum PUG.

I did all my keys in pug groups and there are players pugging even on 21.

At level +14 it can be damn hard to take part in CC. Not that “we” (the pug groups) have a rotation, but I can’t heal and pay attention to mob casts at the same time.

The reason why I also ask about +15 is because then the tank starts to gather bigger packs, which means more CC’s.

I say CC, but maybe better to call it interrupts.

Edit:
Managed M+15 (6/8) without coordinations.
M+16 is where it got a lot worse on bosses.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.