When is free server transfer coming?

I’m level 40 on Gehennas. I wanna server transfer, don’t have time to sit the 7-8 hour queue.

9 Likes

Hopefully never. I think it’s best for the health of the other realms if the dumb people that rolled on the high pop servers remain there or quit. Consider it a stupid tax, or quarantine.

:smiley:

7 Likes

The problem is that when i rolled on my realm it was not full and blizz said that i should consider that realm if i want to avoid queues!

8 Likes

i still wait

2 Likes

You didn’t roll on any realm when blizzard told you to move. No one could roll at all.

You can’t sit in queue and play retail in the meantime. Pay for subscription and don’t play. This is pure genius.

5 Likes

After this comment I realised I your old boy was sleeping with his sister (aka your mum), amazing what you can learn from a post eh.

3 Likes

Excuse me? B4 launch they opened 4 new pvp realms and blizz advised us to move to them if we want to avoid queues and that’s what i did!

3 Likes

You didn’t “move” anywhere. The game wasn’t out :smiley:

Actually the character reservations where up when they stated to reroll. So I did… onto Gehennas as they suggested. My friend rolled onto Mograine after Gehennas was declared full then Mograine was declared full. He has rerolled once again since release…

Problem is I was rolling initially Shazzrah with about 25 friends from Vanilla/BC/Wrath days… it took a lot to convince the friends to move to Gehennas. We decided to stick it out and see what happened… It’s like we are being victimised for being on a PvP realm.

Bring on the free realm transfers.

4 Likes

Well i moved! My friends and i had decided to play on Firemaw but when it got full , we thought that it would be better to move to a fresh realm!

1 Like

Character reservations mean nothing. If you care about your name more than the game then it’s not for you regardless. Saying you had to “reroll” is dramatic and boderline lunacy.

I wanted to play with my friends so we went somewhere we could actually play and now I’m level 35 :smiley:

1 Like

Problem is we were advised to go to Gehennas to avoid queues, what are you getting at?? Have you managed to convince 25 people from about 7-8 different places in the world to move to another server or is it 3 or 4 of you??

3 Likes

I guess he is playing alone! No need to speak to a white knight!

4 Likes

I hope you remain a level 11 Dwarf Priest forever in an empty server.

3 Likes

There is no information on server transfers atm, paid or FCM other than what they said at the AMA.

They are aware people want them. It’s all over the forums and other media.

1 Like

LUL NA education Pepega Clap

i doubt it will ever come

I’m level 39 in a guild with 400 members on a server with a queue every night :slight_smile:

Hopefully whan the population melts a bit.
If they allow everybody to jump around now, all the tourists would use and strain the servers on both technical and social level.
It would also alow us to decide if a transfer is needed or not, maybe your realm will be just fine a month from now