When is free server transfer coming?

Hopefully whan the population melts a bit.
If they allow everybody to jump around now, all the tourists would use and strain the servers on both technical and social level.
It would also alow us to decide if a transfer is needed or not, maybe your realm will be just fine a month from now

There should not be transfers in Classic. I hope that developers will change their mind and won’t introduce them.

I hope that they aware that some people do not want them.

I believe they are only going to offer services that are in line with what was available in Vanilla. From my understanding they did exist and the only thing I remember from the AMA without digging it out is that they are not considering that option any time soon.

please explain why sir

They were added at the end of vanilla, AFAIK. They did not exist for the majority of the vanilla.

And there is no indication they are going to come in, any time soon.

Because someone might steal loot, get bad reputation and run away to another server to steal more loot. This is too easy. If one has ruined his reputation, he must level another character.

wow. I’m dying inside a bit knowing that you play on classic. not all people that want to move are ninjas dude. some (if not all) want to move because of the queues. who in their right mind can think that now players ask for a server transfer due to clearing up their names.

Service will be there. I’m OK with some limited free transfers from overloaded servers. But Blizzard won’t stop there, obviously.

Were the login queues of 10-12 hours on day 1 not enough to tell you that maybe you should change server?
You made your choice buddy, enjoy waiting for classic hype to die down before you can login with a reasonable wait time. Ahhh, 50 minute queue time at peak because I wasnt a dope that stayed on a packed server on day 1.

Every server besides the RP had on day 1 long queues…

If your server will get “full”… Blizzard will recommend for you to move out of that server as well… Will you move even though you have invested time into your character?

1 Like

While Vanilla Classic was supposed to reunite some old friends and me, being all excited after the past 12 boring working years in my life, it actually made us split again because of all these problems. Some are on Shazzrah, some on Gehennas and some on Firemaw. Well done Blizzard. RIP nostalgia.

3 Likes

cool story brah. and how many friends had you reconnected with since vanilla and spent weeks making sure we all end up on the same server?

I agree, not allowing to play BFA and Classic at the same time is kinda dumb. They are two different games after all.

Quite a few actually after myself and 2 others decided to hop onto noggenfogger, I messaged my other friends and they came over as well because it was day 1 and we arent dopes who expected the 24k long queue on firemaw to get better anytime soon. Any other easy questions I can help you with?

Your posts aged well.

1 Like

In case you missed it, they indicated that FCM would be coming soon yesterday. Today there is a post showing where you can move:-

The typical answer of a lonely future incel, playing games out of mom’s basement at age 30. Stop being that idiotic, negative and depressive in every single comment. Your name is famous by now only by your depressive talking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.