When will Blizzard give the Horde a victory

After this.

There is no doubt that Blizzard has alliance bias. To counter that. The Horde needs a victory that is just as one sided as the attack on Zuldazar. So. When will the Zandalari get their due?

I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon. I mean, the story right now is more that The Horde and The Alliance are making amends and trying to find a path to peace that breaks their long cycle of hatred and war.

I mean, that’s kind of the note that Battle for Azeroth ends on with regards to the faction war:

Blizzard owes the Horde a massive victory. Jaina is a war criminal and should be executed. No peace with the Alliance until the war criminal is dead. Lok’tar!

The Horde can get to win a war, when their objective isn’t to wipe out the Alliance. Should be obvious.

I’m sure you would very much enjoy following leaders into battle that tell you all the time that we shouldn’t be fighting at all, because the Alliance are actually good people, and that will unconditionally stop fighting as soon as the enemy agrees, no matter what damage was done.

2 Likes

The Alliance will be wiped off from the face of azeroth and their lands given to Horde races. No peace. No mercy. No compromise. Just slaughter. Lok’tar!

No. Baine and Thrall are traitors. They should be killed off.

Here you go:

Doesen’t count.

And why is that?

Cause the night elves only took a single patch to reconquer it.

1. Firstly, no they did not. They never reclaimed it because it was completely destroyed.

2. They did retake Darkshore, at the end of the expansion, after two years had passed.

3. The Zandalari reclaimed Zuldazar in the very raid the Alliance attacked.

If anything, the Horde got off easy.

Its worthless. They lost their Priests, their King and their fleet. Everything making them cool is gone. The humiliation from the alliance ruined them.

The Night Elves lost those things as well. The difference is that Zuldazar is not a smoldering husk and its’ people has not become refugees. Oh an that reminds me, Gilneas is in a similar state.

Blizzard also stated that the attack on Zuldazar was meant to make up for the Alliance’s defeat at Telrassil.

Seems like you are just unhappy the scales got evened a bit, want even more victories for the Horde and are just fabricating arbitrary reasons for why Teldrassil was not a legitimate one.

All night elf leaders are alive. Meanwhile Rastakhan is dead.

I suspect that in every time period, in any country, across all cultures, the people and ruler of a nation would prefer the ruler die than their country literally being burned to ash.

Not really. I would gladly have silvermoon being burned If it means we get Kael’thas back.

Then you are the exception rather than the rule, and your opinion on what constitutes a legitimate victory matters little, as you employ a highly subjective and absurd standard for judging this.

It is funny how you call Baine and Thrall are traitors for working with the Alliance, while also desiring to see Silvermoon destroyd to bring back an actual traitor to Quel’thalas.

They are traitors. They sold the Horde out to their alliance overlords. Due to them the Horde lost their best leaders. Jaina will pay for her crimes. And Thrall and Baine will be executed. Lok’tar

This coming from the guy who just said they would trade Silvermoon to bring back an actual traitor.

Kael’thas is the true leader of the bloodelfs. Lor’themar is yet another alliance loving traitor. Everyone who buddies with the alliance betrays the Horde.

The true leader, who sold out his people’s interest to Kil’jaeden and nearly cost them the Sunwell if not for an Alliance leader.

Also, complaints about treason sound very empty when you say you would trade that guy for SIlvermoon, something that would greatly benefit the Alliance strategically.