When will Blizzard give the Horde a victory

I can offer you just that for now

Take a look, there are many cool shorts there.

(in case it’s too subtle, that’s a suggestion not to look for blizz stuff unless you already like what is there currently)

gl hf

1 Like

What i want is a Victory on the same scale as dazar’alor. Nothing less will be accepted.

I already provided you with one, which scale exceeded that of Dazar’alor.

You won everything else in bfa including the two warfronts. We are far away from equality.

So we are just going to pretend Teldrassil never happened?

It didn’t have any real affects on the night elves. Tyrande keeps kicking butt and they relocated to Hyjal. Meanwhile the Forsaken are still homeless. Blizzard loves the alliance and hates the Horde. That is a fact.

Losing one’s entire nation is “not a real effect”? Just the same, I can say that the Zandalari losing Rastakhan did not have any real effect. He was immediatly replaced by Talanji.

The Forsaken still has numerous holdings in Tirisfal and many Night Elves remain refugees in Stormwind.

Talanji was ruined when she accepted the peace treaty with the Alliance. And unlike Tyrande she has not spotlight in Shadowlands. Zandalari are ruined and can’t be repaired. Night elves get catered to. That is the reality of the game. Night elves still get story. Zandalari don’t. Spot the difference.

Pretty sure most Zandalari can walk around happily in their home. The Night Elves cannot.

That is the reason why the Zandalari are not being visited at the moment. Their story arc was, for now, completed in BfA. Unlike what you believe, the Night Elves still have unresolved business, which is why thet get developement.

The Zandalari business is not over for as long as Jaina Proudmoore lives. The plot armor protecting her is ridiculos. Until that war criminal is dead every true Horde member should vow to bring her head on a spike to Talanji. And kill Baine and Thrall so that they can’t stop it.

So the Zandalari are ruined and cannot be repaired, yet they still have unfinished business?

Yes. Because of Alliance bias-. Alliance bias holds the lore hostage. Alliance gets everything they want on the expence of the Horde. And people like you reinforce this problem further because you refuse to check your privilige as alliance player.

I mean, a lot of Alliance players wanted to reclaim Ahsenvale from the Horde and make them suffer great casualties for what happened at Teldrassil, and that did not happen. In fact, a lot of them wanted Teldrassil not to be burned down at all, yet that still happened. Not to mention the loss of Gilneas, which was still unresolved by then. How are these events compatible with what you jsut stated?

That already happened. The night elves control Ashenvale.

Also still reclaimed. Look at the table missions. All your wishes have already been fulfilled. Meanwhile the Horde got nothing out of bfa. Just losses left and right. The Horde is dead. And the Alliance bias killed it.

No. As the zone is in game, it is a war zone. The Horde took it over in A Good War/Elegy. My point was that a lot of players wanted the Alliance to strike back at the Horde here in BfA and make them suffer gravely, which did not happen, contradicting your statement that the Alliance gets whatever they want.

No, it has not been reclaimed. In game it is empty. As for its’ state in the story, it remains ambiguous, with the most recent reports from “Before the Storm” and Rastakhan stating the Alliance has no real position there.

You want to talk about bias? You say the Alliance gets everything they want, then when confronted with contradictory information, you just fabricate victories that do not even remotely fulfill what the players wanted, and say the Alliance should be satisfied. Yet when presented with your desired massive Horde victory, you nitpick minor details to assert it was not a legitimate victory. You say the Alliance should be satisfied with scraps, while dismissing anything served to the Horde because it does not have a cherry on top. If that is not bias, what is?

You also did not respond to the fact that most did not want Teldrassil burned in the first place.

The Alliance won bfa. The Horde lost it. That is a fact. And alliance players like you who are greedy make me sick. Yout got everything you hoped for yet it is not enough. Peak entitlement.

Hey Pot, you should pick up that phone. Kettle would like to have a word with you.

The Horde isn’t entitled. The Horde is a loser. They lost so bad their government was disbanded and replaced with alliance friendly goons who only exist to crawl into Jaina and Anduin butt. The Horde is dead. And people like you are the reason for that. YOU helped killing the Horde.

Is there a version of Haggard’s law that applies to factions?

I will make the Horde great again. By killing the alliance scum who ruined them. Death to the alliance. always. No mercy. Just killing. Lok’tar,