When will the alliance bias end

As you can remember. The Alliance won all major battles in Bfa. The Horde was humiliated beyond repair. I only need to show you the cinematics of the battle of Dazar’alor to solidify my point.

So I ask of you Blizzard. When will it be enough? When will you allow the Horde to claim some victory against the alliance on equal ground? Haven’t we suffered enough? Where is the losses for the alliance? Why are all their leaders alive while those of the Horde died?

Your bias is showing. You owe the Horde a massive victory on the scales of patch 8.1 Give it to us Blizzard. Or I will go to Irvine myself and force Ion to give me what I want.

2 Likes

The Horde are supposed to be the underdog so factional victories are always few and obtained in a “sketchy” or not honorful way (especially under a Warchief who is too evil to let the Alliance survive anyway, now with a Council it could be different in a faction war, if Blizzard did it again.)

But I guess you can take solace in the fact that the few victories we have, usually are very big destructive blows that can destroy an enemy major city or cull an Alliance race almost entirely so their numbers get fewer and fewer…next one could be Ironforge and the Dwarves, actually. Their population never suffered a major hit and nothing interesting really ever happens in Khaz Modan anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

or for example if the Night Elves won’t regrow their new tree in Kalimdor but on the Dragon Isles or somewhere else, then virtually the Horde can indeed have Kalimdor almost completely in their grasp and consider that a victory, because it would be very difficult for the Night Elves to supply and control their own territories if their new capital and center of power is far away from Kalimdor, unlike the Forsaken who returned in Lordaeron…

1 Like

California Times News:
"A German man was apprehended by security at Activision-Blizzard office, and then was taken custody by local police. He resisted arrest and called the officers names like “alliance scum”. German ambassy has nothing to say about the matter. "

9 Likes

Well the cops are blue usually (dressed in blue) so it would make sense… :sweat_smile: :joy:

5 Likes

And we’ll do it again! Time to carve another dread scar into Quel’Thalas!

Ah nice. Another thread, originally in german, now translated one to one in the english forum. Which was bulls’‘t there and is still bulls’'t here.

You will be defeated. And when that day comes I will laugh in your face.

1 Like

You can’t laugh if you’re dead. Have you ever heard a Forsaken laugh?

Well, I haven’t, because my policy is kill-on-sight!

1 Like

The Alliance will fall. This I vow.

1 Like

The Horde community is with me. Together we will make the faction great again.

Hope we don’t talk about the same community i did crossfaction keys with xD. We did share a nice time and laugh you know. The power of godly Crossfaction, where there are no boundries only cooperation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to say this insane renegade does not represent the feelings of our esteemed Regent Lord or the people of Quel’thalas

3 Likes

Exactly once he said he would gladly sacrifice Silvermoon just to destroy Ironforge and the majority of the Dwarves, and Stormwind…but after all he’s more of a fan of the Old Horde/Fel Horde/Garrosh’s Horde/Iron Horde/Sylvanas’ Horde rather than a single race :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Kael’thas is the true leader of Quel’thalas. Bob is just a seat warmer. He will be demoted back to a simple ranger captain.

3 Likes

Actually hopefully Kael’thas will not become one of the Venthyr himself eventually…that seems a waste…from their dialogue in the afterlife Kael could also just confirm that Lor’themar is the official leader (not King if he still doesn’t want to use that specific word) and not a seat warmer anymore…otherwise, if Kael doesn’t return to life, after the death of Lor’themar it’s time for Rommath to take the power anyway…

Why Rommath and not Halduron? I’d rather have Rommath though. Even if he kicked Nedra out of Silvermoon with Umbric and the others, he still has the spine of a true Blood Elf and deserves respect for that

1 Like

The greatest of each race should be the leader. and Lor’themar is far away from being great at anything.

He might not be the strongest but both Alleria and Vereesa have recognized his authority as the current leader of the Sin’dorei, and Humans like Jaina and Shaw have recognized he is a skillful politician, as joining the Horde allowed Quel’thalas to prosper again.

Of course, he still does mistakes like fully trusting Garrosh or Sylvanas until it was too late for them as he said, or the whole Void Elves thing, but that was something tied to the narrative that couldn’t be avoided, because Blizzard had the “brilliant” ideas to make Garrosh and Sylvanas betray/leave the Horde and to give the Void Elves to the Alliance in exchange for the Nightborne.

Realistically, though, that wouldn’t have happened. I can assure both Lor’themar and Rommath would have simply imprisoned Umbric and his minions, maybe even executing them although that could have been too harsh. But surely they would have been imprisoned for wanting to research the Void in Quel’thalas, not just exiled. In this way they wouldn’t have found anything in the Ghostlands and Alleria wouldn’t have found and rescued them on Telogrus’ Rift either. But, this smart decision would mean the Void Elves wouldn’t be playable on the Alliance after all, so it couldn’t happen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The exile of the Blood Elves studying the Void still puzzles me though. Seeking to tame the most dangerous energy sources has always been part of the Quel’dorei identity, the Sin’dorei took it further with fel, we sought to do the same with Void but for whatever reason, Rommath thought it was too dangerous and shouldn’t be experimented with at all? I don’t buy it. A great magister like Rommath would most likely pursue anything that could have made the Sin’dorei more powerful to strike down their foes since they were still in bad shape when it all happened. Rommath deciding to exile Umbric and his followers when 90% of the population had just been decimated, the Sunwell was still broken, Arthas was still alive and the Blood Elves were still isolated with no allies makes no sense to me.

Lor’themar is nothing. Just a Bob. It was a mistake to have him replace Kael’thas. The blood elves deserve better. I will fight to have our true leaders return to us. I will stage a rebellion to see him removed from office.